[5] tyler's sister (pt. 4)

((ik its a bit late for a christmas-themed one but bear with me))

Another two weeks passed by and it was nearly Christmas. The whole LA crew was making preparations to go back home for the holidays, but before that was a little Christmas party.

Tyler still gave you and Ethan the cold shoulder when you were together, and Mark and Amy were as supportive as ever.

Often times you found yourself and Ethan cuddling and holding hands even when Tyler wasn't nearby, exchanging sweet late night texts and good morning love emojis. It felt so natural to you. Ethan had even gone so far to allude to your "relationship" on his social media, posting a photo of you and him in the Naughty/Nice double sweater with the caption of 'my princess❤' because you were in the nice side. You responded by posting a picture of him in the nice side and captioning it 'my prince💙'. Which made Tyler gag.

So right now Tyler and Mark were out at the grocery store to get some last minute food items while you and Ethan sat on the floor of the living room wrapping presents for everyone.

"Hey Y/N, could you pass the tape?" Ethan asked, holding down a piece of wrapping paper on his gift for Mark.

"In a second babe." You replied, habitually calling him the nickname. After finishing the tape on your present for Tyler, you handed the roll of tape to Ethan.

"Thanks princess."

"You guys do know that Tyler can't hear you, right?" Amy asked from the doorway.

You quickly threw yourself in front of the unwrapped presents. "Get out! You can't see yours yet!"

She held her hands up in surrender and left the room with a smile on her face. You sighed and quickly started on wrapping hers, it was a friendship necklace pair, made by you. Each one had half and an alien head charm on it, so when you lined them up it made a whole little alien dude. You kept one for yourself and dropped hers in the bag.

The last one you had to wrap was Ethan's, and you had it hidden in your purse, waiting for the right opportunity to wrap it. "There! All done!" He declared, sticking a bow on Mark's. His wrapping job was atrocious. But it wasn't like yours was much better.

"Alright then shoo! I've gotta wrap yours!" You declared as he placed his finished presents under the tree.

"You got me something?"

"Of course, you're my boyfriend."

Ethan stood up straight to wrap his arms around your waist tightly and kissing your forehead. "How could I forget?"

You smiled up at him, then realizing that his lips were mere centimeters from yours, and your breath hitched in your throat. Ethan and you had never kissed on the lips before, both of you agreed that was something that was off limits for fake-dating.

A sudden bang from the garage broke the trance you were in and for once you were thankful for your brother's interference. If you had stood there any longer with Ethan you didn't know what would've happened.

Ethan went to help with groceries and you took this opportunity to wrap the present and throw all of them under the tree.

The party was in full swing when Mark clinked a fork against his glass to get everyone's attention. You looked up from where you were snuggled into the big armchair with Ethan, drinking your own glasses of eggnog.

"Uhm this isn't a speech, if that's what you were expecting," Mark admitted. "I just wanted to tell everyone we're gonna be starting presents!"

You excitedly joined everyone sitting around the tree. Soon enough, nearly all of the presents were opened, just two left. Picking up the small box you had for Ethan, you shyly gave it to him.