[52] fight for me - # drabble

78. I needed you to fight for me
92. I didn't know you were keeping track
98. I won't hurt you

requested by magicatherwren

"Oh hell no." You shook your head as you backed away from him.

"I won't hurt you." Ethan said, inching towards you.

"I highly doubt that." You snorted as you neared the edge of the platform.

With a swift movement, you were slammed by a hammer, and your body went flying off the platform. You couldn't recover, and had lost your last stock.

"Fuck off!" You screamed as your character fell to her death.

There was a Super Smash Bros tournament happening at the office, and it was currently a free-for-all. Ethan had just destroyed your Rosalina and Luma, and you fell back into the couch in frustration.

"That's the third time you've killed me!"

"I didn't know you were keeping track." Your boyfriend commented as he continued mashing down the buttons on the controller.

He was soon demolished by Tyler, and you couldn't help but laugh at his defeat.

"Let's do teams next!" You suggested, and the other agreed. "As long as I'm on Ethan's team."

"Why?" Ethan looked at you curiously.

"So you can't kill me."

Mark and Amy teamed up, and so did Kathryn and Tyler. You chose your character again, and waited for the others to select theirs. As soon as it started, Tyler's Kirby immediately attacked you, and you managed to block and swerve out of the way, then reciprocate with a blow that gave quite a bit of percent.

Amy and Kathryn were both out of the game as the others went in to try to destroy each other. You hung at the edges, assisting Ethan whenever he really needed it. He was currently being tag teamed by Mark and Tyler, and spewed various curses.

"Y/N! A little help!" The blue haired boy yelled, blocking a hit from Mark, but Tyler still got a devastating blow onto his character.

You watched on-screen as his Zero Suit Samus died, and suddenly the boys turned on you.

"I needed you to fight for me." Ethan pouted, wrapping his arms around your waist to watch you play.

"A little late now, Ethan!" You grunted as you focused on the game.

Finally managing to at least kill Mark, you were eventually defeated by Tyler, and sank back into the couch.

With a groan, you snuggled into the crook of Ethan's arm. "Tyler how are you so good at that game?"

"He didn't have a life in high school." Mark laughed, and Tyler shrugged in agreement.

"Well, thanks for trying your best, babe." Ethan murmured, giving you a quick peck.

"You too."