[DRAFT] - # drabble

requested by JustCallMeCookie
38 "I don't think I was supposed to hear that."
91 "It's okay to cry."
97 "You're not as quiet as you think you are."

"Kat, do we really need that many pizzas?" You raised an eyebrow as your roommate Kathryn piled about five boxes of frozen pizza into the shopping cart you were pushing.

Tonight was your bi-weekly pizza night together, a tradition you've had since you first met as dorm mates in college. You normally picked up one large pizza, and ate the leftovers the next day.

"I invited Amy over for tonight." She informed you, leading you back down the freezer aisles.

"Amy isn't going to eat four pizzas, we only need two if she's coming."

"She's also bringing her boyfriend."

"Mark doesn't eat three pizzas in one night."

"And I invited Tyler as well."

"That's still one pizza per person, that's a lot."

"And Ethan."

"Kat." You groaned, stopping in the aisle. "You didn't."

"Y/N, I couldn't invite the others and leave him out, he's my friend. He's yours too. He keeps asking why you haven't been to the office in a while." She said, taking the cart from you to move to the ice cream section.

"Maybe because I have the worst crush on him that I need to get the fuck over."

"I still don't understand why you don't just tell him you like him."

"Because he likes that other girl, from the coffee shop."

"They went on one date, Y/N. It's not like they're freaking married till death do them part." She picked up a carton of peanut butter cup and a carton of triple chocolate. "Now, let's find the register with the shortest line, I don't want the ice cream to melt before we get home."

When you got back to your apartment, you busied yourself with putting

--

so everyone else shows up, y/n ends up crying in the bathroom and Ethan finds them ("I don't think I was supposed to hear that") ("youre not as quiet as you think you are") and everything ends up ok they end up together yay fluff ("It's ok to cry)