EXTENDED SUMMARY

 ❦ 

❝ 𝒀𝒆𝒕 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒔
 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒔𝒌𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍.❞

Juliette Allen had been trying her best for years, but fate was not kind to her. Dead parents, a lost family wealth, a lot of bad luck and nothing to her name now, she's lost, but she's still kind, still pure. For now.

A kind heart was her biggest weakness, and after the burden of restarting her life after tragedy, she puts her faith in a high power. The Catholic Church was a way to soothe her broken heart and to seek some sort of closure and answers for her parents' deaths. But in the midst of recreating herself, she finds herself sitting alone in a familiar old church, her heart heavy in her chest on an anniversary. With tears streaking down her cheeks, a man beside her hands her a tissue.

Matthew Murdock was a man who was kind in many ways but harbouring a deadly secret, one that could hurt the people he cared most about. Understanding her pain, he vows to help her, and take on the burden of trying to help her find the truth about her parent's deaths and regain her family's pride and fortune, even if that means risking the chance of falling in love with her. 

- author's ramblings - 

This story means the absolute world to me (I'm writing this little note in 2020 after some editing and whatnot) so it means a lot that readers are still clicking on it, despite Daredevil being done and dusted for a while now. Although, the story has been published for many years now, please still leave your thoughts. I ADORE seeing comments since this is my underrated gem. Honestly, even seeing a vote on this story makes my heart clench. It's a bitter sweet story, a short-lived story, that I had the great pleasure in writing in 2016/2017 and I really hope you enjoy it! 

- tinkertaydust x

 [ This story is a part of the Age of Heroes series. A series set within the world of marvel where all my books connect together in ways. It's not necessary to read every book in the series but just know each story is linked in one way or another ]