XXV : Danny Boy

Yes, that is Johnny Depp. You'll figure out why he's here later on, don't worry 😂

Present (1965); TulsaDaisy Parker:                             Everyone in the gang walked into my room, well besides Soda, Darry, and Dallas

Daisy Parker:

                        Everyone in the gang walked into my room, well besides Soda, Darry, and Dallas. Dallas was already by my side, and the two older Curtis brothers had work.

"I'm ready for my last year in that dump!" Two-Bit hollered.

"You mean my last year, you'll end up gettin' held back again." Steve snickered.

Two-Bit threw an arm around the other greaser and got super close to messing up his hair, but Steve ducked before he could.

"I swear to god any of you get a detention on the first day I'll skin you." I threatened.

"Yes ma'am." Steve and Two-Bit whined playfully.

Scout had straightened her hair and put a little makeup on, it made her look grown up. My jacket hung over the tight red shirt we'd picked out and overall she looked really good. The boys didn't try hard on their outfits like Scout did, but their hair was all greased up to perfection.

"We'll be late if we don't start getting to school." Ponyboy groans, looking at the clock.

"Track tryouts are after school, so I'll see you at home?" Johnny asked and I nodded.

After a couple goodbyes, Dallas and I were alone. "I'm so ready to get out of here." I groaned and he smiled at me.

"I don't even know how I'm gonna shower, is there a hole in my arm? Oh geez." I rambled on.

"I think they patched that up." Dallas laughed.

"I'm probably greasier than the gang." I complained.

"You still look good, even if your hair is a little bit greasy." He replied.

I was about to speak when the doctor came in and checked my arm.

"You can go home today." He smiled and I internally cheered.

"Thanks Doctor." I smiled and Dallas had brought a change of clothes for me.

I opened the bag and pulled out a tanktop and shorts. "No bra?" I asked and he smirked.

"You're ridiculous." I rolled my eyes.

"You probably won't be able to wear one anyways with your shoulder like that." He noted and I shrugged.

After a difficult attempt to dress myself, I ended up needing Dally's assistance, I walked out of the hospital with a schedule for physical therapy and pain killers.

"You guys didn't trash the house did you?" I asked and Dallas shook his head no.

We drove home and Sarge's head popped up in the window. "Two left him here alone?" I asked, hopping out of the truck.