XIV : I Missed You

There's some smut in this, you have been warned 🙂🙂Present (1965); Tulsa Johnny Cade:

Present (1965); Tulsa
Johnny Cade:

                         I banged on the door of Steve's house, Dallas opened it.

"Look man, Steve ain't- Johnny?" He noticed it was me and let me in.

"You love her still, right?" I asked, my eyes meeting his.

His dark eyes showed remorse and he'd been crying, it was easy for him to answer my question.

"Of course." He said quickly.

"Well you need to fix this, give her till after the rumble and talk to her." I ordered.

"I can't." He sighed and I raised an eyebrow.

"Dallas, if you don't do this she's going to be gone." I stated and I could tell he didn't understand.

"She's faking everything right now, Dal. It ain't good. We were at the lot and she told me she didn't want to live." I tried to keep myself together.

"You are the only one that can save her." I added and he sat down.

"She's the only one that can save me." He said as he put his head in his hands.

"Sandy came to me when Darry bailed me out, I was hurt and she pulled me on top of her. I didn't even do anything either. I wouldn't let her kiss me or anything." He explained to me.

"I wasn't thinking when she pulled me upstairs, it was like my brain shut off. Next thing I knew my shirt was ripped off of me and I was trying to get up." He added.

"Then why'd you tell me that you two were fucking?" I asked, raising my voice.

"Because I thought that maybe it'd be easier to kill myself if you all hated me!" He yelled, standing up.

He pulled a gun out of his pocket and handed it to me. My heart broke, I would've lost Daisy and Dally. I sat the gun aside and hugged him, I knew it wasn't the tuff thing to do, but I felt like I needed to hold onto him.

"Damnit Dally, you can't do that shit. I would've lost you and Daisy." I felt him wrap his arms around me as I cried.

"I'm sorry kid, I know that now." He sighed and I clung to him.

"After the rumble. Fix it." I told him and he nodded.

Daisy's Point of View:

                    Soda let me work on the car instead of sitting at the counter, I needed to get my mind busy from the thoughts. We were working on another beat up drag race car and I blared the radio. Drown the thoughts, it's the best way.

I worked hard till it was time to close up, I dropped the two guys off and then drove to my own home. I knew the guys were gonna be worried about my eating habits, I wasn't that hungry though.