XII : I Got You Babe

Disclaimer : There is smut in this chapter

You have been warned lmao.
Present (1965); Tulsa
Daisy Parker:

I woke up earlier than usual, and I decided why not make breakfast? Dallas finally let me out of his grip when I told
him I was going to make food, figures. I tied my hair up in a ponytail and peeked into the living room. I started freaking out for a second, but then I noticed the back door open.

Ponyboy and Johnny were sitting on the porch watching the sky, I was happy to see them so close. Nothing could come between those two. I left them be and went to the kitchen. After turning the radio down lower I got to work making eggs and bacon. I swayed to the music and I heard a knock on the door. Me being the suspicious person I am, I basically crawled to the window to see who it was. It was early and I was not in the mood for getting jumped in my own home.

I noticed it was just Darry, Soda, and Steve. I sighed and unlocked the door. "It smells good in here." Steve boasted, kicking his shoes off.

"Y'all are gonna wake Dal up with that ruckus." I inform Soda and Steve, but I knew they wouldn't care.

"I picked up a shift for today." Darry told me, sitting at the table and flipping open the newspaper.

I groaned and looked over at the older greaser, "Stop doin' that, you're gonna stress yourself out too much." I lecture and he laughs quietly.

I roll my eyes as Pony and Johnny walk in, both grabbing some chocolate milk. I was happy to have the gang here, Darry was happy he didn't have to clean up after them.

"Man, you two are loud." I heard Dally groan as he walked down the stairs.

Like yesterday morning, all he was wearing was a pair of jeans. I never complained about it though, I never hid it when I checked him out either. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pecked my cheek. Two-Bit busted through the door, "Mr. Two-Bit Matthews got himself a date!" He exclaimed proudly.

I smiled and he started going on and on about the busty brunette he decided to ask out. Dallas sat down on the island counter, we had yet to get chairs for it. He pulled a cigarette out and nodded along to Two-Bit's rambling.

I sat a plate down at each of the member's seats.

"It's drag race night." Steve boasted as Soda hollered in happily.

"You two should come." Soda looked at Dal and I.

"I'm takin' Dais out." Dally smiled proudly.

The boys started teasing him, so I pulled him into a kiss and all of them shut up. "Face it, none of you are gonna find a girl better than Daisy." Dal smiled as I stacked the now empty plates.

"Johnny, Dal. Dishes please." They both groaned quietly as I walked upstairs to shower.

Half way through my shower Dallas walked into the bathroom.