XXII : H

Present (1965); Tulsa Daisy Parker:

Daisy Parker:

                          When I woke up for the second time, only from a dreamless sleep now. I ran downstairs and opened the front door, in hopes to find a letter. I guess it was luck that there was a letter there. All of the gang knew that today was the day, none of us had work. Two-Bit hopped up from the couch, Sarge also alert.

H: Have you figured it out? The code of the letters? I first spotted you with him. I followed behind you while you were with him, he got to fuck you that day. I bet you didn't realize how open it was "Daisy" how anyone could've seen him on top of you. I saw both times, and you never knew. Where is your favorite place? Where is my least favorite place? Come to me Lilith, and then we can discuss what will happen.

Anger and disgust rose in me as Two-Bit read the letter over my shoulder.

"I know exactly where he is." I gritted through my teeth.

"You and Dal fucked in an open area?" Two-Bit snorted.

I rolled my eyes, "You'll see where."

I stomped back upstairs and Dally was standing in the doorway of our room. "I know where he is." I tell him.

Scout jumped out of her room, "Let's go!"

I smiled, "You'll be staying here with Sarge."

She groaned and walked downstairs, I turned back to Dallas.

"He followed us on our date, and when he killed my mom. That's where he is. He saw us." I sighed and Dally's arms wrapped around me.

"Gather all of the letters, Darry's bring rope. We're gonna turn him in, he's gonna get life for this shit." He told me and I nodded.

The whole gang was soon here, well besides Johnny. I sat on the counter, clad in my boots, light blue skinny jeans, and a black shirt. Dally wouldn't stop looking me up and down, even if it was the time.

"Stop eye fucking me." I laughed as I inspected my switchblade.

"I'll just have to actually fu-" Dallas was cut off by Scout throwing an apple at him.

"Don't finish that sentence!" She yelled and I laughed, Dallas smirked as he tossed the apple back to her.

When the guys walked in we all went silent. "Ready?" I ask and I got a mix of nods.

I gathered the letters and put them in the glove box of my truck. Scout stood nervously by the truck. "We'll be back, I love you kid." I smiled and pulled her into a hug.

"I love you too." She said and tightened her grip on me.

"I promise we'll be back, okay? Lock the front door and keep the phone near, and your switchblade." I order and she nodded.