Chapter Forty-Six

Michael POV
I had received a call from Aaliyah's assistant asking for me to meet her at her shop. I hadn't spoken to her in a while and I was really nervous and anxious to see her. I had Nicholas today because he had a fever. I was a little nervous to bring him with me to meet Aaliyah because I know that she probably wasn't totally comfortable seeing him yet. I packed up everything in Nicholas diaper bag, grabbed my keys, and headed out to my car. I decided to stop and get Li and I some breakfast. I went to Starbucks and got her most of her favorites. things. When I pulled up to her store my heart felt like it was going to beat out of my chest. I grabbed Nick and all breakfast food. I walked in the store and heard Tunnel Vision playing by Kodak and saw Aaliyah and Adam dancing. Li looked beautiful as usual. She was wearing pale pink Valentino shorts, a grey Valentino sweater, and tie up pink and black Giuseppe booties. she turned around and saw me and I could not read her emotions. She told Adam to turn down the music and walked up to me.

"Hey Michael" she said.

"Hey Li sorry he had a fever and I had to bring him with me this morning" I said.

"No it's fine he is always welcomed in here. Can I hold him?" she asked.

"Of course! here let me set this food down" I said.

I set all the breakfast down and handed Nick to Aaliyah. It was the most beautiful think I had ever seen. She look so comfortable holding him and even happy.

"We can go in my office to talk" Li said.

I followed her to her office and gave her the food I bought for her. She thanked me and took a bite of her coffee cake. Nick reached for it and she smiled. She made small talk with him and played with him. After we finished eating and Nick had fallen asleep she laid him on the couch in her office.

"so what did you need to talk about? i was surprised to hear from you" I said.

"Im pregnant" Aaliyah blurted out.

"Wait what? how? I mean I know how, but why are you telling me" I asked.

"Well because it's yours" she said.

"wow" I said.

We both kind sat there looking at each other. I had no clue what to say. Now that I was actually staring at her I could see where her face looked fuller and her lips had gotten a little bigger. I could tell that her breast were way larger.

"I know this is a lot to take in right now, but I promise I am not trying to get back with you or get money out of you. I just simply wanted you to know" she said.

"I want to be a part of the babies life and your life" I said.

"Okay that is good. Well I have a doctors appointment next week if you would like to come" Aaliyah offered.

"Yeah I would love that" I said.

We talked more about how she had been feeling since she found out about the pregnancy. I was so happy at how excited she was talking about the pregnancy. He face lit up every time she mentioned something about the baby. We planned to meet at her doctors office next week. I left feeling hopeful about us and our future. Now I just had to figure out how I was going to tell Monica about the other baby.