Chapter Forty Five

Aaliyah POV
I had gotten so much bigger and it was growing hard to hide my belly. So I knew it was time to tell everyone. I invited all my friends to the store tonight for a private dinner. I was shopping trying to decide what to get for the dinner tonight. I bought some Giuseppe pink and black heels. I had the perfect pink cut out dress to go with the shoes. Once I got home and showered. I threw on my dress, Chanel pearl necklace lace and earrings, and a pearl cuff bracelet. I went light in the makeup and took out my Gucci pale pink purse. I grabbed my heels and a pair of flip flops. I drove to the store to meet the chef I hired for the night. While he set everything up I was in the back working on some things. I heard a knock on my door and Micha walked in.
"Hey girl" Micha said.
"What's up! I feel like I haven't seen you in forever you look cute" I said.
"Thank you! Love your pink. Let me get that Gucci purses off you" Micha said then laughed.
"Bih please but thank you! Where is roxy? I thought she was coming with you?" I asked.
"No I came straight from the hospital, but her and Adam need to hurry up because I'm starving and the food smell so damn good" she said.
"It's going to be super good. I tried to put all of our favorites on the menu" I said.
"So what do you need to tell all of us. You making me nervous" she said.
"You will find out later. Let's go out there and see if chef needs help setting up anything" I said.

We helped the chef finish setting the table and took a seat. Roxy and Adam came in a few minutes later.

"Hi my baby I missed you!" Roxy yelled.

"Hi my love!" I replied.

Adam walked up to me and gave me a side eye.

"Aaliyah" he said.

"Listen Adam I know I have been hard on you lately and I am really sorry but I promise after this dinner you will understand why" I said.

"Mhm I just came for the free food" he said.

I smiled then ushered them all to their seats. The chef brought out bacon wrapped scallops for our appetizer as everyone made small talk.

"Okay now you know I love to hang out with my babies, but why the random dinner li?" Roxy asked.

"Well the reason is because I am pregnant" I blurted out.

"Excuse me! What the fuck" Micha said.

"I knew your ass had gotten fat!" Roxy said.

"Bitch that barley give you a reason to curse me out the way you did that one day" Adam said.

"So I am getting a lot of different mixed emotions. Joy is not one I am really feeling right now. So I would like you to bring up the happiness and cut out the negativity please!" I said.

"I am sorry boo boo you are right. You are bringing a little bundle of joy into our family and I can't wait to be an auntie!" Roxy said.

"My little baby is going to be the smartest in her class" Micha said.

"All I can do is teach her how to twerk, but if she ever need a little extra money I am sure she can work in the club" Adam added.

We all looked at him and laughed.

"We are really happy for you Aaliyah. We know this is going to be hard, but you have all of us to help you and that baby will be the happiest, healthiest, smartest, prettiest and most well taken care of baby in the world" Adam said.

I ended up crying and they all cam over to comfort me. I eventually got myself together and explained to them that it was Michaels baby and that I had not told him yet. They said that they would support me no matter what. I was so happy that I could lean on my friends in my time of need. I knew that with their support I could get through this.