Chapter Ten

Aaliyah POV

Three Months Later

Things with Michael and I have been going really well so far. We still haven't established what we are to each other but I would say that we are together. We have spent everyday together for the past three months. Within the past months we started to spend the night at each other's houses. We still haven't had sex I am trying to take it slow. Michael is being very understanding and I appreciate him for that. Tonight I am staying at his house and cooking him dinner because I lost a bet. We were just coming from work so I decided to take a shower and change into something comfortable. I pulled my black Nike shorts and grey PINK hoodie out of my drawer. I got a towel and everything for the shower and got in. I jumped when I felt Michael's arms wrap around me.

"What are you doing in here!?" I asked.

"Just relax I promise I won't try anything funny. I just want to shower with my baby" he said. I slightly smiled and shook my head.

"Okay fine but if you try anything I'm kicking you out" I said.

"Can I help you wash your hair?" Michael said.

"Yes because I never can get my whole head."

Michael helped me wash my hair and then we both washed each other up. As promised he didn't try anything. I walked into the kitchen to get ready to cook.

"Oh baby can you go get my slippers from upstairs" I said.

"The grey Ugg ones?"

"Yeah those" I said.

I pulled out the steak, corn, and potatoes to cook. Michael came back in with my slippers while I was putting the steak in the oven.

"You sure you know how to cook? I don't want you to burn my house down or give us food poisoning" he said.

"Fuck you. I can cook you just watch and see" I said.

"So I want to run something by you real quick" Michael said.

"Okay go ahead."

"The company has this package set up with this camp site and it's a really nice place. They have a bunch of activities to do and the food is really good. We haven't used it in a few years so I was thinking me, you, your friends, and my friend Josh could all go. He has never met you and he really would like to meet the woman who has been taking up all of my time" Michael said.

"Ummm I don't camp. Maybe we could do Miami or LA" I said.

"Come on Li it is going to be fun don't you want to meet my best friend? "

"Okay who is all coming again?" I said.

"Me, you, Roxy, Micha, and Josh. I was thinking maybe Micha and Roxy could bring their boyfriends and I could bring Melyssa from the office for Josh."

"I really can't stand Melyssa. I really don't think my friends would want to do this" I said.

"Call them and ask then" Michael said.

I dialed Micha's number first and she answered on the third ring. I told her to hold on while I called Roxy. I put them on speaker so I could talk and cook at the same time.

"Hey are both of you on the line?" I said.

"Yeah" they both answered.

"Okay so Michael suggested all of us go on a camping trip. Roxy you could bring John and Micha you could bring Aaron. Michael's best friend from New York Josh would come and Melyssa from the office."