Chapter Eleven

Aaliyah POV

Today we were leaving to go on the camping trip. Since our fight Michael and I have been trying to get back on track and we figured getting away together would help. I was checking over my bag to make sure I had everything I needed. Once I had everything I put my bags by the door and went to the kitchen to make breakfast for the group. I made waffles, bacon, eggs, grits, and cut up fruit. As I was setting everything on the table I heard my front door open.

"You ready to trade in your Chanel and Balmain for boots and plaid!?" Said Roxy.

"Bitch what do you have on?" Said Micha.

"You don't like it? I was wearing denim overalls, a white crop top, and yellow Christian Louboutins."

"Okay we are going CAMPING you can't wear 6in heels" said Micha.

"Oh don't even worry about me. I reached down in my book bag and pulled out a pair of Ugg boots."

"I can't deal with your shit right now. Move so I can eat" said Roxy.

I watched Roxy and Micha fix their plates. I left them in the dinning room to go see what was holding up Michael.

"Baby why do you have so man bags this is only a weekend trip" Michael said.

"I need choices. Where is Josh I am so nervous to meet him" I said.

"You should be nervous in that outfit. Why you wearing them damn overall we going camping not to the farm" he said.

"Fuck you" I said.

I noticed a very handsome man coming up my step to get my third bag. I assumed this was Josh I did not picture him to be this attractive.

"You must be Aaliyah?" Josh said.

"You can call me Li it's very nice to meet you Josh" I said.

"Wait it took me weeks just to call you Aaliyah. He just meeting you and get to call you Li what type of shit is this?" Michael said.

"You were an asshole when we first met" I said.

Michael waved his hand and grabbed my bags and took them to the car. I led Josh to my kitchen so he could get something to eat.

"This is really good Aaliyah. You know Mike aint ever got shit to eat at his house" Josh said.

"Thank you I am glad you like it. I am glad you could get away I know training camp starts in a while" I said.

"Yeah it actually starts next week, but I was glad I was able to get away too" he said.

"Okay yall let's get ready to go we got a two hour drive and we still need to pick up Melyssa" Michael said.

"Do we have to pick her up?" Roxy said.

"Yes we have to pick her up. I need all of yall to be nice to her please" Michael said.

We all agreed to try and be nice to Melyssa. I collected all the serving dishes and washed them up really quickly. I grabbed the plate I fixed for Michael and a bottle of water. I grabbed my backpack and made sure my house was locked up then went and got in the truck. I handed the plate to Michael then plugged my phone up to play music.

"Damn baby you fixed me a plate?" Michael said.

"Yeah I wanted you to have something to eat" I said.

"Damn that love thank you baby" Michael said.

He leaned over and gave me and kiss when he was getting ready to pull away I pulled him closer to deepen the kiss.