Chapter Twenty Eight

Michael POV

We had been in our home for little over a month and I could tell Li was happy. Tonight we had choir practice and Li was in her closet getting ready. I walked in and wrapped my arms around her. She was fixing her make-up in the vanity mirror.

"What you looking all cute for? We are just going to choir practice" I said.

"Yeah but the girls and I are going out to eat after" Li said.

"Oh okay so we taking separate cars?" I asked.

"No I will just get a ride back with one of them. Baby is it still cool outside?" Li said.

"Yeah the temp dropped a little bit you should wear a jacket" I said.

"Okay, you need to go put the cover over the pool soon too" Li said.

"I know I will do it tomorrow i promise" I said.

"Okay how do I look?" Li asked.

"Beautiful as always" I said.

She was wearing a white flare sleeveless shirt, distressed jeans, and a gold chain necklace with diamond earrings.

"Baby grab my Fendi purse with the little man on the front and my black leather Valentino studded gloves" Li said.

"Okay any thing else?" I asked.

"No my shoes are by the door so I am ready once you grab those things" Li said.

We got to the church about 20 minutes later. Aaliyah had just sent everyone on a little break and was talking to Roxy and Micha when we heard someone screaming my name. We turned towards the door and in walked Monica.

Aaliyah POV

Micha, Roxy, and I were trying to decided what we were going to eat after choir practice when some woman came in screaming Michael's name.

"Ma'am this is a closed practice you need to leave" I said.

"Well I am not here to talk to you. I am here to talk to Michael" She said.

It was then I noticed her stomach. She looked to be about 7 months pregnant. She looked extremely familiar, but I could not place where I knew her from.

"Listen Monica this is not the time you need to leave" Michael said.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Nothing baby just start back up rehearsal I will be back" Michael said.

"I am not going anywhere I am tired of being a secret. You don't want miss perfect here to know that I am pregnant with you child" Monica said.

"Shut up right now"Michael said.

"What you don't what her to know you've been keeping it from her for months and that you've been paying me to keep it a secret. You don't want her to know all those late night you said you were at the office you were really at my house" Monica said.

"Baby listen I know what you must be thinking right now....." Michael said.

I watch Michael say something, but I had tuned him out. I felt like someone had come hit me in the stomach and knocked the wind out of me. Everything started to make sense. The constant phone calls in the middle of the night, the late nights, at the office, and all the gifts. Before I knew it I had collected my things and started to walk out of the church. I felt someone grab my arm and I turned around it was Michael.

"Listen I am so Sorr...

Before I knew what happen I punched him in the face.

"We are done" I said.