90

Mikah

I was still laying with Jamila when I got a text from Ashley.

Ashley- Wyd?

Mikah- W/ Jamila.

Ashley- Your ex?

Mikah- Yeah

Ashley- You guys back together?

Mikah- Nah something happened and she needed me.

Ashley- oh

Mikah- Don't start dry texting me.

Ashley- I mean I don't want to catch feelings for you if you still want her.

Mikah- So can't be friends?

Ashley- It won't effect you guys?

Mikah- No she'll understand.

Ashley- Okay friend. We all should go bowling later.

Mikah- Can't today maybe another she not feeling good.

Ashley- Okay lemme know when.

Mikah- I gotchu

I put my phone down and looked at Jamila. She was holding onto my shirt.

Ashley was the girl I've been fucking for a while. I never told Kamiya about her because I don't want her feeling some type of way. Sometimes when her and Keisha would go out to like the movies or something Ashley would come over and chill. Most the time we end up fucking.

She ain't nothing but some pussy to me and I ain't nothing but some dick to her. At least we on the same page.

I let her barrow my dick but never my heart. Jamila got that on lock. I know I be saying I just wanna be friend but I just don't wanna be hurt again. She did me dirty and I don't wanna go through that again.

Jamila started moving around and I looked at her. She opened her eyes and started looking around. She started breathing hard until she looked up at me. Her breathing got back normal and she got back comfortable.

"You okay?" I asked

"Yeah I'm fine." She said

"You know you can go to someone to talk if you need it." I said

"I don't wanna go to anyone." She said

"Okay okay you don't have to." I said

"You think I'll ever be normal again." She asked

"Yeah. You just went through a traumatic experience. You'll be okay." I said

"I hope so. I sometimes feel his rough hand on me. When he stuck it in me it felt like my private was being knifed. I was bleeding so much. He didn't care though. He told me that I was worthless. He forced me to suck his man part. I choked so hard I couldn't breathe." She said

As she told the story I held her tighter. The more she told the more I felt I needed to be there. I couldn't let her out of my sight. She was so gone out of the world she was thinking crazy.

"He raped me for 6 hours straight once. I couldn't move the rest of the day." She said with tears falling down her face.

"Come here." I said

I pulled her close enough to where her face was buried in my neck.

"I promise you that'll never happen again." I said

She nodded and held onto me.

No matter how much I tried to push me and Jamila relationship out of my head I couldn't. She really the one for me. No other female I fuck with can compare to her.