49

Mikah

I was walking out of school when I heard my name being called. I looked back and saw Amila running towards me.

"Wassup?" I asked

"I was wondering if you wanted to get something to eat later." She said

I looked up and saw Jamila standing next to my car.

"I'll text you and let you know." I said.

"Okay." She said

She left and I went to my car. I didn't speak just unlocked the doors. She got in and stared out the window. I drove us home and parked near the door.

She got out slamming the door like she own something. I keep my calm and just walk in the house behind her. When I get to the door she slam it in my face.

"Jesus." I said

I opened the door and walked through it. I dropped my bag at the door and walked to the kitchen. I got a snack and ate it at the bar.

My phone begun to ring and I looked to see Cameron calling.

Mikah- Hello?

Cameron- Wassup

Mikah- I just got home. Where's Kamiya? She didn't text me back.

Cameron- She's been sleeping all day.

Mikah- Why? She okay?

Cameron- She fine we just been up all night.

Mikah- Oh okay.

Cameron- You good?

Mikah- Yeah I'm straight.

Cameron- You sure?

Mikah- No

Cameron- Tell me.

Mikah- I miss Mila.

Cameron- Then talk to her

Mikah- I don't trust her. I feel like if I do trust her again she'll do what she did last time.

Cameron- Maybe she changed you know people can change for the better. Look at me? I was a selfish punk ass nigga now I'm a giving ass nigga.

Mikah- But you took time to change

Cameron- Mikah me and you both know she was only acting like that because she was around the wrong crowd. I'm not saying jump back into a relationship but at least be her friend. She ain't got nobody right now.

Mikah- I'll try.

Cameron- Okay imma go. Kamiya waking up.

Mikah- Lemme talk to her first.

Kamiya- Hellooo

Mikah- You didn't text me back.

Kamiya- I'm sorry baby I was asleep

Mikah- I thought something happened to you.

Kamiya- No I'm just really tired. It's so much to do here

Mikah- Your still coming home Friday right?

Kamiya- Yes Mikah in 3 more days we'll be home.