12

Kamiya

After working my shift it was time to get Jamila.

Jamila- Come to Mikahs house. Karmen here too

I read the text and got into my car then drove to Mikahs Dad house. When I got there his dad was getting into his car about to leave.

"Hello young lady." He said to me.

"Hey Mr. Price." I said.

"If my son fuck with you tell me and I'll set him straight." He said.

"I can handle Cameron." I said.

"Good luck." He finished before getting into his car.

I walked to the door and it was cracked so I went inside. I saw Karmen, Ice, Cameron, Jamila and Mikah. I heard footsteps from the stairs and looked up and saw a guy walking down stairs. He looked like Cameron and Mikah just a tiny bit older.

He look at me and do a little smirk. Bout damn near fainted. I shook it off and walked to the living room with the rest. I sat by Karmen since Ice was by Cameron.

"Tell Dad I'll be back tomorrow morning." The guy from the stairs said.

"Alright." Mikah said.

When he walked out the door I turned to Karmen and she roll her eyes with a deep smile.

"Imma text you." She said pulling out her phone.

Karmen- He fine asf right?

Kamiya- Who is he?

Karmen- Their older brother Malik.

Kamiya- I need me some Malik. 😍😍

Karmen- You? bitch he came down here in a towel earlier. His body is beautiful.

Kamiya- Nah bitch that face his beautiful.

Karmen- He single too. Better hop on that.

Kamiya- Bout to be here early morning.

"Karmen." I heard and she locked her phone.

I looked up and saw Ice standing over us.

"Come with us." He said.

I notice that Jamila and Mikah gone too.

Her and Ice leave the room leaving me and Cameron. I keep my eyes on my phone ignoring his presence.

"Kamiya?" He said.

"What?" I asked without looking up from my phone.

"I wanna take you out. Forreal this time and with no disrespect." He said.

"No." I simply said.

"The fuck you mean no? I'm tryna be respectful to yo broke ass and you gone turn me down?" He asked.

"See this is what the fuck I'm talking about. Every time you fuckin see me you call me a broke bitch. Being the way you are ain't gone get you no where in life. I'm better because I have a great attitude and personality. I wouldn't ever talk down on someone as much as you do. You a disgrace to your fuckin family." I said.

"Then get the fuck outta my dads house." He said.

"Do you own this? I thought the fuck not, when the owner wants me to leave then I will. I will be damned if I tolerate your bullshit." I said.