4

Kamiya

I woke up the next morning with the worst headache. I looked over and saw water on the nightstand. I leaned up and took a drink from it.

"Kamiya!" I heard Karmen say

"Oh my god" I whispered.

I got out of bed and walked to where I heard her.

"You gotta go my mom came back early and she's on her way over here." She said.

I quickly put back on my work clothes from yesterday leaving her dress and heels on the floor. As we reached the front door there stood the devil herself. Aunt Laura looked down at me like I was the most disgusting person she's ever seen.

"Why is this piece of shit here? I told you to not help her or her poor ass family out." She said to Karmen.

"They're family too." Karmen said.

"Stop referring to them as family. They aint no type of related to us." Laura said.

"Ma..." Karmen said.

"Imma just go." I said walking out.

"And your sister is at those broke down shelters you call apartments." She yelled before slamming the door.

I pray for Karmen because I know what her mother is going to do to her for even communicating with me. Last time Karmen gave me $20 because we literally had nothing to eat and her mother beat her so bad she couldn't go to school for a week.

She's the chief of police so we can't call the police cause she'll know. We literally have to sit and take everything.

3 hours later

I finally reached our apartment buildings and went up to mine. I unlocked the door and walked in. I smelled pasta and went to the kitchen.

I saw Jamila over the stove making spaghetti.

"Where were you?" She said with concern in her voice.

"Laura made me walk home from Karmen condo." I said.

"She made me walk too. I got here an hour ago." She said.

"I don't get what we did to make her treat us this way." I said.

"Me either but when we glo up I don't wanna hear shit from her." She said.

I smile a little.

"You right." I said laughing.

"Mama called when I was at Aniya. She wanted Aniya to send a message but I was there anyway. But she said that she won't be back for a month. The man has more business to handle and he wants her with him." She said.

"She's just leaving up for a month?" I asked

"Apparently he's paying her big money." She said.

"I hope she's safe." I said.

"Me too." She said.

"So I still have this $5,000 she left us. It's in our room under my bed." I said.

"We should really get some phones." She said.

"I was looking into that. That phone place up the road has iPhone 5s for only $450 and we can get a cab to Walmart to get the straight talk plan." I said.

"Can we go after we eat? I didn't even get to have breakfast." She said.

"Yeah." I said.

Cameron

I looked around the warehouse and see that everyone is working good today. When I go back into my office Ice and Gucci follow me.

I sit in my chair and put my feet up.

"Wassup?" I said.

"Remember Deon and his boys? They back in town and wanna speak to you." Ice said.

"Bout what?" I asked.

"I don't know. He jacked lil Darrel up and told him to send the message." He said.

"Call him up and let's meet." I said.

Ice and Gucci leave the room.

I start counting my money and think about last night. I know I've seen that girl before but I don't know where. She was definitely about to get dicked down. It's hard to find a girl around here that's cute in the face and thick in the waist.

Wait why I'm thinking about some hoe?

I get my mind straight and finish counting my bread.

Kamiya

After leaving Walmart we walked to the mall that was up near it. We both got $200 to spend each because we didn't wanna spend a lot. I got some new shirts and white air forces. Jamila got paid today so she got 2 pairs of shoes, pants, shirts and some cases for a new phone.

My direct deposit will hit at 12 tonight so I will be back tomorrow for more. After getting a taxi home we both showered and went to bed. I began sleeping in my moms room because even when she is here she barley goes into her bedroom. She mostly sleeps on the couch in case a customer wants a some late night sex.

I tried to get her to stop hoeing and get a job but she tells me to stay in a child's place and mind my business so you know what I do? I mind my business. Can't help someone who doesn't want it.

I download the Facebook app and finally make a page. I don't know who to add because no one at school talks to me because Richlyn told them I had a STD or that I had some contagious disease.

I honestly don't pay her any attention before because we fought 3 time and she got beat every time. Some bitches lose and still run their mouths. She just one of them.

Cameron

Strolling on Facebook I see shorty from last night page. I go to it and see she only has one picture and no friends. Lil mama must be lame as fuck or she just made her page.

I got to her About Me section and all it says is that she goes to River Banks High. I get instantly turned off. The broke down ass school is the worst in the state. I wouldn't even send a pet rat there to learn.

She must be dumb and poor as fuck to attend that school. I can't deal with no type of broke bitch. I close the app and then turn off my phone.

-Comment/Vote/Follow