59

Cameron

Mikah and Jamila said they would watch the kids for a week so I decided that it would be a good time to take Kamiya to the hotel room. I know she been stressed and imma give her some stress reliever.

"Boy If you just taking me somewhere to fuck me imma slap you." She said

"Girl don't nobody wanna fuck you." I said lying through my teeth.

"So why we at a hotel?" She asked as we pulled in the parking lot.

"Because you've been stressed and I wanna help you out." I said

"What do you have planned?" She asked

"You gotta wait and see but just know ya man got everything together." I said.

She nodded and we got out of the car. I check in and we went to the room. When I opened the door I let her in first. Mario and I came up here earlier and set everything up. It was roses all over the floor leading a path to the bedroom. On the bed was a gold dress she was talking about, diamond necklace, gold red bottoms, and a velvet box.

She turned to me and wrapped her arms around my neck. I wrapped mine around her waist and she pulled away to kiss me. She went over to the gifts and looked at the small box. She opened it and saw the heart shaped ring. She gave me a confused look I guess because she already got a promise right.

I walked up to her and got in my knees holding her waist.

"It's not another promise ring. It's a pre engagement ring." I said

"A what?" She asked

"I want to marry you in the future. It's no doubt about that at all. But I want you to be sure that you want to spend the rest of your life with me. We're both young and I don't wanna rush you into anything. The ring means that my heart belongs to you and only you. It means that I want you to be Mrs. Price but only when you're ready." I said

"I love you Cam." She said

"I love you too baby." I said.

I stood up from the ground and placed my lips onto hers. We began to make out and she fell back on the bed. I moved the gifts out of the way and moved on top of her.

I started to move down her body with my kisses. I paused at her neck and started to suck on her weak spot. A soft moan came from her lips and I smiled. I bit down gently where I sucked. I leaned up and pulled her dress up from her body.

I looked over her body and notice she got a tattoo.

"When did you get this?" I asked rubbing my fingers over it.

"Last week when you were with your dad." She said

"How you jus- never mind." I said

I went back to leaving a trail of hickeys down her body. I ended up at her thongs and bit down on them. I slowly dragged them down with my teeth until they were completely off. I took them out of my mouth and threw them somewhere. I spread her legs and smirk.

This my favorite part. I started by licking the clit and she jerked a little. I started sucking on it and a long moan escaped her lips. I went to licking her folds and slowly entered my finger into her. I started to speed up my pace. My fingers sped up and my tongue flicked her clit faster. I looked up and she glanced down at me. She bit her lip and closed her eyes. Her hand went under her bra and she played with her titties.

I entered another finger in her and she gasped. I pulled them out and licked her folds again. I started sucking on it all and that sent her over. She came and I licked it all up. I'm surprised she didn't try to run this time.

I stood up and took my shirt off. She stared up at my body as I took my jeans and boxers off. I leaned down and begun to kiss her again. I slowly entered her and I almost let out a bitch moan. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I thrusted into her.

My thrust got harder and deeper. She began to bite my shoulder and scratch my back.

Then her phone rung. We ignore it until it rung again.

"Ignore it." She said

I went back to thrusting but it rung again.

"Ughhhh!" She said

She grabbed her phone and answered it. I leaned up and slowly started thrusting again.

"Hello?...A little...what?...how, they died...ohhh my godddd...huh?...oh no I thought I saw a spider lemme call you back okay?...bye."

She hung up and put the phone back down.

"Caaaamm stop." She said

I knew she was almost close because he walls tightened.

"You really want me to st...stop." I stuttered.

"Yeah we gotta goooo." She said

She let out a long sigh and she came on my dick. I pulled out and nutted on her stomach. I laid beside her and caught my breathe.

"Pam an...and Mark ain't de...dead. They wanted mone...money from your dad and...got caught." She said

"You ain't supposed to be stressed this week. Lemme handle it and you wash up and go to sleep." I said

She nod and slowly get off the bed. I get dressed and walk into the bathroom. I kiss her before I leave the room. I get my keys and phone and walk out.

I drive to my dads and got out. I went in and went to his office. I saw Mark and Pam sitting I front it him.

"Where's Kamiya?" My dad asked

"Sleeping." I said

My dad squinted his eyes at me and then smirk.

"That's how I used to do your mother, leave her in a sleeping coma." He said

"Anyway don't nobody wanna hear about yo old sex life. Back to these two muthafuckas." I said walking to the desk.

"And if you get outta line with my son one of y'all gone be real hurt." My dad said

They don't speak.

"You fucked up. You leaving her with 3 kids to raise. You know she never really celebrated her birthday. She missed 8th grade prom and she missed her 12th grade prom. She doesn't even have her senior pictures. She's never been able live as a teen now you wanna throw a baby and toddler on her. You should be dead already damn bitch." I said getting pissed that she still living.

My dad pat my back and I flinch.

"Damn son." He said laughing

"Are you fucking my daughter?!" Pam asked.

"You better calm the fuck down." I said

"You're just using her for sex and I will not let you hurt her." She said

"Bitch you don't lost yo muthafuckin mind. You ain't ever done shit for her. Me and my people did more for her than you did. Yeah I'm fucking her but ain't nobody using her. That's my muthafuckin baby." I said

She don't say anything.

"Those kids going to your mother." My dad told Mark.

"Send they little bad asses back with them." I said

"They don't deserve to be treated like that. Those kids deserve to have people that love them. Like I said they will be at your mothers and you both won't ever go near them." My dad said

Pam just nod.

"You can leave I'll let them go to the basement for a while." My dad tells me.

"What?! No!" Mark said

"Alright pops I gotta get back to my wife." I said walking out.

-Comment/Vote/Follow