73

2 weeks later

Cameron

Kamiya been gone for 2 weeks now and I hate it. She doesn't wanna talk to anyone. Mikah cried the first time she didn't wanna talk to him but he understood she was upset. He damn sure ain't talking to me.

I haven't left my room since the first night she left. I smell like shit and I look like it. I cried the first 5 days but after I just went numb.

It was a knock on the door and I didn't move from my position. The door opened and I heard heels clicking. I peaked over and saw Kamiya standing.

"Hey." She said

I immediately stood up from the bed to go to her but she held her hand out making me stop.

"I just wanted to let you know that I turn 4 months today. I'm going to a doctors appointment. I wanted to see if you wanted to come since she's your child too." She said

"Yeah I need to shower first." I said

She nodded and began to walk out.

"Miya." I said

She stop in her place.

"I love you." I said

She looked back but didn't say anything. She just nodded and continued walking.

I went and took a quick shower before getting dressed. She had on a brown shirt and black pants with her red bottoms. So I put on my black jeans, brown sweatshirt and my Gucci shoes.

I walked downstairs and saw her talking to Mikah. Mikah was crying again.

As I walked closer I could hear the conversation.

"Mikah it's nothing to cry about." She said

"You ignoring me. Like you hate me or something." He said

"I don't hate you Mik. I just needed some time alone. I'm okay now so when I get from the appointment you can come over." She said

Mikah nodded before hugging her.

"You ready?" I asked

She looked over at me and nodded.

We walked outside and I saw a white BMW that wasn't mine or Mikah. Kamiya walked to it and got in. I followed her lead and sat in the passenger seat.

"This you?" I asked

"Yeah I still have the money Pam gave me." She said

I just nodded.

The ride to the doctor was depressing. I just wanna see her smile and hear her laugh again.

We reached the office and we got out. As soon as we walked in her name was called. We walked to the back and sat in the room alone.

"When you coming home?" I asked

"Cam don't start this." She said

"You said you needed a break. This is longer than a break baby." I said

She rolled her eyes when I said baby and it hurt me because she is my baby.