20

Cameron

"Damn Cam that's fucked up." Ice said.

"What? It wasn't that deep." I said.

"You really ain't shit. You made plans with her and you gone cancel it for some house party? If Mila called me right now and said she wanted to see me I would have left y'all asses." Mikah said.

He pussy whipped and ain't got no pussy yet.

"Yeah, y'all my boys but if I got plans with my girl then I got plans." Ice said.

"Well she ain't my girl so I do what ever I want." I said.

"Is y'all hoes ready to go or what?" Malik said.

"Shit I been ready." I said getting in his truck.

On the way to the party I already felt annoyed. This shit bout to be lame as fuck and hot as fuck. I should have just stayed home with Kamiya.

Kamiya

I went into my apartment and walked into the kitchen. I got a snack and put in a movie. Cameron pissed me off but I won't let it ruin my movie nights. I watched Barbershop 3 and strolled on Facebook most of the time.

I eventually fell asleep on the couch.

Cameron

I was sitting in the kitchen drinking. The party was packed and the music was loud but shit was wack. One girl came and danced on me but when I started smelling fish I pushed her ass right off me.

"Aye why you sitting in the kitchen?" Malik said walkin in.

"I ain't feeling it." I said

"Aw you miss ya girl?" He said

"She ain't my girl." I said.

"Nigga if you wanted to chill with her then you should have." He said

"Nah I'm straight. She'll be alright." I said getting up from the seat.

I walked to the living room where everyone was dancing. Immediately a girl come up and start grinding on me. I don't smell fish so I dance with her.

8 hours later

I opened my eyes and looked at my surroundings. I'm confused as to where the fuck I'm at. When I look beside me and see the girl I shake my head. That same girl that was talkin shit about Kamiya at her job was laying next to me naked.

I start to get dressed and grab all my shit.

"Where you going?" Richlyn said.

"The fuck up outta here." I said.

"Back to Kamiya?" She asked.

I ignored her and put my shirt on.

"You know she gonna find out and she's gonna be mad." She said.

"Me and her ain't together for her to be mad at anything I do." I said.

"So what's the rush?" She asked.

I don't say anything. I just get my keys and phone and walked out. I find the door and walk out of it.

Mikah