"Goodbye Alpha" he bared his neck and watched me leave.

I rubbed my hands, now that this little distraction is over, I can finally look for my mate.

🌕🌕🌖

Finally...

I found her!!!

My Wolf nearly howled in joy as we watched her enter our classroom.

"That's her" I whispered and immediately, my friends turned to watch her talk to our teacher.

"She's so pretty!!" Mia, Matt's Mate exclaimed. Matt nodded in agreement before whispering in her ear.

"Alpha, is that really our Luna?" Everly, My third asked with excitement

"I Think so" I murmured

Now that she was closer, I could smell her sweet vanilla perfume.

Our eyes met from across the room and I swear my heart stopped.

Those violet eyes stole my breath away

"Rhys" Matt murmured "I think that she might be one of the kids of that women who came to your house seeking refugee"

I looked at my mate and watched as she thanked the teacher before walking past my pack and taking a seat in the back, her cheeks a adorable pink color.

"I think she is" I replied dismissively "The woman said she had an older daughter and younger son"

After my initial shock of having the Mate of the most powerful Alpha in the world bow down to me was over, I granted her and her children asylum in my Pack. She was relieved but declined my mother's offer to say with them. When mom started to whine, Mrs. Dimitriou Said something about wanting to keep the Hunter's and Other wolfs away from her children.

"Well..." Shawn my Third's mate, started which broke me out of my thoughts "I hacked the school's database and found 10 new Senior students starting today. "

He nodded at my Mate and the whole packed looked. She caught us staring at her and immediately looked away.

"So I narrowed it down to girls and apparently out of the 10 there was only 3 new girls."

"Did you check if any of them had siblings?" Matt asked befor tickling Mia when she started drawing girly hearts and smiley faces on his arm

Shawn smirked "I did. Broke into the DMV records. Made my job so much easier"

Everly pinched him "Get on with it Idiot"

Shawn pouted and started rubbing where she pinched "How did I get such an abusive Mate?"

She rolled her eyes "How did I get such an idiotic mate." she muttered

I sat up in my seat and growled.

Everyone immediately bowed their heads and muttered an apology.

"So which one has a brother?"

"Only 1" he looked at my girl quickly before staring at the teacher "And he goes to school with Mia's sister."

Mia perked up "Really? What grade?"

"Same grade as Madison"

"We can gather intel" Matt suggested thoughtfully.

Mia turned on him with narrowed eyes "You are not using my sister as a spy"

"I'm just saying" Matt held his hands up defensively "Isn't is coincidental that some weird women shows us during the midst of a upcoming war and seeks refuge for her and her kids?"

I winced internally.

I wanted to tell him to watch his tongue because she wasn't just any woman. She was the Alpha Female of the most powerful Alpha in the world and happened to be my new mother-in-law.

I wanted to tell all my pack who Mrs. Dimitriou was but couldn't because of the promise I made both her and my mother.

"I don't think it's coincidental" Mia said softly "I think Rhys needs her, and so do we"

Everyone became quiet.

Mia was always the wisest one in our Pack.

She was an excellent Beta Female and substitute Luna to all those who were seeking wisdom and help. Now that my Mate was finally here, I know that she'll be wise and a great leader like Mia.

I looked at my Mate from across the room, who was writing in her notebook. Her long blondish brown hair was falling into her face, those violet eyes wide and alert with a hint of nervousness in their depths.

Our eyes met and she gave me a smile before turning her attention to her notebook, her cheeks still that adorable shade of pink.

She was beautiful

"You're right" I said softly "We do need her. I need her"

~~~~

HEY GUYS!!!

I TRIED TO MAKE THIS CHAPTER A LITTLE LONGER!!!

YOU MAY WONDER WHY I FOCUSED SO MUCH ON SO MUCH ON ALEX AND HIS FATHER. I DID THAT BECAUSE HE IS AN IMPORTANT CHARACTER GOING FORTH IN THIS BOOK.

MORE CHAPTERS ARE COMING SOON!!!

REMEMBER GUYS: THIS CHAPTER DIDN'T DIVE INTO KASSI AND RHY'S RELATIONSHIP JUST YET. IT WAS A INFORMATION FILLED CHAPTER.

NEXT CHAPTER THOUGHIS DRAMA FILLED!!! IT MIGHT HAVE SOME OF YOU WANT TO PUNCH A PARTICULAR ANNOYING CHARACTER FROM ONE OF THE PREVIOUS CHAPTERS.

COMMENT: WHO DO YOU THINK THAT ANNOYING CHARACTER WILL BE?

COMMENT: WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS CHAPTER? HOW DO YOU LIKE SOME OF RHYS PACK? DO YOU LIKE RHYS? WHO'S YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTER SO FAR??

GUYS, LOOK AT THE MOON EMOJI'S AND THE STORY'S NAME. THEY ARE IMPORTANT AND KIND OF FORETELL WHAT WILL HAPPEN IN LATER CHAPTERS OF THE BOOK.