15 interesting facts about coca-cola

1. There are only 2 countries in the world, Cuba and North Korea that don't sell Coca-Cola products.

2. Coca-cola was first invented by a pharmacist to cure headaches

3. If you accidentally get gum stuck in your hair, rinse it with coca-cola and the gum will come out really easily.

4. "Coca-cola" is the 2nd most recognized word in the world after the word "ok"

5. By the 1950's, automobile service stations sold more Coca-Cola than they did motor oil

6. A can of Coke will sink in water whereas a can Diet Coke will float.

7. Coca-Cola is very good at cleaning up blood spots, and is often used in the States to clean blood of from the roads after an accident

8. The new Coke was the first soft drink to be sent into space. It went up in specially designed space cans called the "Coca-Cola Space Can" on the Space Shuttle Challenger.

9. The syrup for Coca-Cola was originally shipped in bright red wooden kegs, beginning Coca-Cola's association with the color red.

10. The slogan "Good to the Last Drop" was first used by the Coca-Cola Company in 1908. It later became the slogan for Maxwell House coffee.

11. Coke can be used as an effective insect repellent

12. In Chinese, the name Coca-Cola means "to make mouth happy"

13. Diet coke will fade or completely remove dye from hair

14. The coca-cola logo design was not made from a typeface but was originally prepared using a handwriting style, now known as Spencerian Script.

15. There are over 7,000 Coca-Cola products consumed worldwide every single second!