10 ways to annoy your teacher

1. teacher: Why are you talking during my lesson?

me: Why are you teaching during my conversation?

2. When the teacher asks a question, bounce in your seat and raise your hand shouting "Ooh! Ooh! I know! I know! Pick me!" and when the teacher finally calls on you say "Oh, I forgot."

3. Call him/her by his/her first name.

4. Ask to sharpen your pencil, and everytime your teacher talks, sharpen it. When your teacher tells you to go back to your seat and claims your pencil is already sharpened, break off the tip and say "No it isn't"

5. Correct every little mistake your teachers make. **example: correct your english teacher whenever they make a gramatical error, it drives them insane**

6. Answer every question with a question, and quetion every statement with "why?"

7. Fall out of your chair multiple times.

8. earase things off the board while the teacher is distracted.

9. Throw stuff at the teacher when they're turned around.

10. Sit in the front desk, where your teacher can see you. Then, just start scribbling in a notebook. When your teacher asks you, "What are you doing?" Reply with this, "I'm drawing. Shouldn't you be teaching instead of looking at what I'm doing?"