Chapter 25

Hey guys!!! thank you to everyone who is re-reading this book, and yeah. It means so much to me, and i want to see if we can get it back up to 9,000 reads by April 3rd my birthday. If you can do that i will be doing a follow spree, and i will dedicate chapters to anyone who asks for the enitre month of April. I know you guys can do it! and should i make an insta for this book?? if so comment usernames. Okay so i will be honest, i have no idea what to do for this chapter because i dont want to do the original she goes into the future, and sees what life without her would be like, because if u can tell IM NOT ORIGINAL!!! So thats why it has taken me so long to update, but i will TRY to do normal updates every week, but comment what day they should be! Okay so i think im breaking this writers block i have now and im gonna write this chapter for you guys!! ILYSM TYSM! 

Hadleys POV 

I was falling, or so it felt like it. I heard screams of familiar voices, but they were drowned out by the pulsing in my head. I hit the ground, and looked around. It was all white except for one way. (ONE WAY OR ANOTHER I'M GONNA FIND YA IM GONNA GET CHA GET CHA GET CHA ONE WAY OR ANOTHER sorry haha)  All these thoughts ran through my head. I wanted my life to end. I wanted to walk through the light for the last time. I wanted to make the last cut. I wanted to die, but at the same time I didn't. I wanted to grow up. I wanted to beat those bullies, but i just don't think I can. I don't think I'm strong enough. 

Louis POV

Everyone was just sitting on the couch playing with Amelia. We didn't know anything was wrong, but we were wrong. Hadleys scream pierced the whole house. We ran up the stairs and knocked down the door. There was my little sister, curled into a ball. Shaking, screaming, and crying with her hands over her ears. The mirror was in bloody shards, her knuckles were skinned and bleeding. I started screaming her name, in attempt to wake her up, but then everything stopped. She stopped shaking, she stopped sobbing, she stopped screaming. She looked up at me with glossy eyes, just as i saw the life leave her body. I started sobbing hysterically. my life stopped. The boys started screaming at me. They called the hospital, and before I knew it, the paramedics were taking away my sister. They had to go into surgery to restart her heart. I didnt want her to go. It was not her time. 

A FEW HOURS LATER

I was looking at her lifeless body. The hospital doesn't know if the surgery was successful, but now we wait. I starred at my sister. Who knew that someones life could be fucked up this bad. I wont ever see my sister go to prom. I wont ever walk her down the isle at her wedding. I wont ever be getting the frantic call of her in hysterics after she finds out she is pregnant. I wont ever see my Niece/.Nephew bring born. Her life is over. Never going to be restarted. Never again. She is my sister and i will never forget her. 

I took her hand in mine and sobbed. I didnt know she would actually try and die. I never knew it would come to this. How did it get this bad? The doctors came in, with news i was dreading.

"Mr. Tomlinson, the surgery was unsuccessful. Im sorry." The doctors Started wheeling Hadley out, and i thought i was dreaming when i heard that little angelic voice, that i never knew i would want to hear so badly. 

"Louis?"