Chapter 16

Hey guys. Okay so in the last chapter I said that Amy died from cancer. I don't want anyone saying that I shouldn't write that because I don't know what's it's like to have cancer or to see someone go through it because I do. Someone in my family that is like a dad to me has nod-Hodgkin's lymphoma. That's cancer. I watched the entire process go on for years. It was horrible. So please don't say I don't know what it's like because I do. Okay here's the chapter.

"Hello mom" I said in the phone. To be honest I missed my mom. She was definitely a lot nicer to me than dad was.

"Hadley how are you baby girl?" She asked.

"Not good. Mom he forgot about Amy." I said.

"I knew this would happen. How did it all come up?" She asked. I proceeded to tell her the story of Amelia and Louis and my fight.

"We'll honey I am sorry to hear that. I really am. Just remember I love you baby. Your dad wants to talk to you" she said. I instantly got scared when she said that.

"Hi hads, well I just want to say I am sorry. I am sorry for everything I out you through, everything you have been through, and just about the person I am. I didn't mean to ever cause you pain. I love you so much Hadley" he said.

I was speechless. Like how can you abuse someone for 10 almost 11 years amend then say your sorry? Like who da fuck do you think you are?

"Well Hadley your mother and I need to go. bye" he said before hanging up. I kept thinking about Amy. The day she was diagnosed with the tumor, the day she was fully admitted to the hospital, the day we're were informed of her last days being shortly approaching. And finally her death. It wasn't fair. I pulled out my song book and poured out my heart into the lyrics.

Who you'd be today -Kenny chesny (VIDEO ON SIDE)

Sunny days seem to hurt the most

I wear the pain like a heavy coat

I feel you everywhere I go, I see your smile

I see your face

I hear you laughing in the rain

Still can't believe your gone

It ain't fair you died to young

Like a story that had just begun

But death tore the pages all away

God knows how I miss you

All the hell that I've been through

Just knowing no one could take your place

Sometimes I wonder who you'd be today

Would you see the world

would you chase your dreams?

Settle down with your family

I wonder what would you name your babies

Some days the sky is so blue

I feel like I can talk to you

And I know it might sound crazy

It ain't fair you died to young

Like a story that had just begun

But death tore the pages all away

God knows how I miss you

All the hell that I've been through

Just knowing no one could take your place

Sometimes I wonder who you'd be today

Today x5

Sunny days seem to hurt the most