Chapter 20

Dedicated to @maya1mae and @vball4eva25 Follow them they are my bffls. Okay on with the chapter i have been too lazy to write!!!

__________________________

Louis POV

I didn't know what to say to Hadley. I wanted her to come here, but I didn't know I she fully trusted me. I guess I should talk to the boys about this.

"Guys I need to talk to you" I interrupted their game of FIFA but oh well this is important. They stopped the game and looked at me.

"Guys my parents are getting a divorce and Hadley gets to pick who she wants to live with. My mum, my dad, or us. And I want her to live with us but I don't know if she trusts me." I said.

"well make her trust you. Show her that you still love her" Liam said.

"But what if I hurt her again? She just got better with depression and cutting, then I hit her and make her start new!" I said.

"well you just have to trust that she will see past your bad parts and trust you enough to come home." Liam said. Oh daddy direction.

"Okay thanks guys" I said leaving the room less confident in her decision than I was in the beginning. This is bad.

Hadley's POV

I sat in my room just thinking.

Thinking about who I will live with.

Thinking about Louis.

Do I trust him?

"Yes I do!"

"No you Don't"

My brain was screaming at me.

I don't know who to pick.

I love Louis.

But my mom is well my mom.

Louis might hurt me again.

Plus Amelia.

And Amy.

What will I do?

Who will I pick?

This is too hard!

I hate picking!

My thoughts were interrupted by my mum.

"Hadley are you ready?" she asked.

"Yeah" I responded. Lets go make the decision of my life.

We went into the court room, and the judge asked me all kinds of questions. When we were done I went into the court room with the mediator, and I saw the boys all there, my dad, and my mum.

"Okay Hadley. We want the decision now" the judge said.

"Okay I pick....

AUTHORS NOTE!

Who does she pick? Haha I'm not at mean! Keep reading!

"I pick Louis" I said. I saw hi face light up. I ran over to him and he picked me up and spun me around. I missed him so much! This was definitely the right decision!

AUTHORS NOTE!

okay this is for real the one! Okay thanks for the reads! Love you all!