"Elijah is Klaus's brother??" Damon asked incredulously."Yeah" Victoria said nodding. "I wouldn't have thought that this would be the story about the Originals" Caroline said still in shock.

"So what is Klaus? A vampire or a werewolf?" Stefan asked. "He is both actually. He is a hybrid" Victoria replied. "Great" Damon muttered sarcastically. "So is it over?" Caroline asked Victoria.

"No.not exactly. There is one thing I haven't told you about. Klaus's twin. She is considered more powerful than Klaus" she said smiling.

"Why?" Bonnie asked.

"Because she is a Vampire-Werewolf-Witch hybrid" Victoria said. "How does that work?" Damon asked utterly confused.

"Well let me tell her story now. Klaus's twin sister was always their for her siblings. There was also a little boy who was an orphan being brought up by his grandmother. He became their best friend. He and Klaus were the best of friends. Mikael use to train him also. When this twin grew up she fell in love with him. Finally the two got married with her parents' blessings" Victoria said smiling at the memory.

'They had returned to their home village to tell her parents about them having a baby in a few weeks. But the night that she had arrived her brother Henrik was attacked. She was forced by her parents to turn into a vampire just like her siblings. She had done it only if her parents promised to turn her husband.They promised and turned him into a vampire. But when she woke up she found that her baby was gone. Her mother had told her that she had lost her baby during her transition. She and her husband were forced to complete their transition" Victoria said with tears rolling down her eyes thinking about that day.

"When her mother tried consoling her she defended herself by pushing her mother. That is when she realized that she still had her powers. Her baby was a witch. So thus she still was a witch because of her baby. And when Esther put a binding spell on Klaus's werewolf part, it affected her as well.So she turned out to be a hybrid keeping all her individual powers as well" Victoria said wiping away the tears.

"After the daggering of Finn and Kol she and her husband along with her siblings Elijah, Klaus and Rebekah came to New Orleans. They were happy and made a home there until Mikael came in 1919 and tried to kill brother Klaus. But her husband defended Klaus and Mikael killed him instead of Klaus. After his death, Klaus kept on telling his sister to move on. But she couldn't because she had lost the love of her life. The one who sided with her for centuries. One fine day she got angry with her brother and left. She hasn't spoken to him since. I mean she has seen him a few times but it was only brief encounters" Victoria said getting lost in her story.

"What are you trying to tell us Tori?" Stefan said. "Wait a minute how do you know all this?" Damon asked. Victoria smiled sadly. "There is also something else I have been hiding from you. All of you. I was surprised when Katherine didn't tell you Elena" Victoria said. "Didn't tell me what?" Elena asked.

Victoria smiled back and stood up and went to the fireplace. She took a deep breath and turned to her friends whom she thought she was about to lose after what she will say now. "The childhood friend whom I told you about is Lucas Blackthorn. He was my husband....My name is Victoria Mikaelson. I am Klaus' twin and Elijah's younger sister" Victoria said putting it out in the open.

She looked around. Everyone looked shocked especially Stefan.
"Guys?" Victoria said. "You're Klaus' sister?" Elena asked in shock. "Yeah" Victoria said and nodded slowly. "Stefan?" Victoria said. He didn't even look at her. He walked out of the living room. "Stefan wait!" Victoria sped and stood in front of him. "When were you going to tell me Tori huh?" Stefan said. "I did tell you Stefan when I met you. But when Mikael came to Chicago again I had to compell you to forget. I couldn't risk losing you too. Try to understand" Victoria said nearly begging with tears. Stefan slightly nodded.