Chapter Forty Eight

(Idk why it felt like forever since I last updated although it was really 4 days ago😂)

Jason's P.O.V

"Okay, what plates do you want baby?" I ask Avalanna once again as we looked through everything in the expensive store for our wedding that was happening in just a few weeks.

"Umm.." she trails off as she continued to look through the huge book and the samples ahead of us.

"I's don't k-know! Jay Jay picks, remember? Please?" She tugs on her hair.

I grab her hands gently in mine and place a kiss to the back of each.

"Hey, don't get frustrated. No one's rushing you. And I don't want to be the one to pick everything. This is your wedding to baby girl, we have to pick together." I rub circles in her arm gently to help calm her down.

She sighs and pouts down at the book.

I smile lightly and continue to look at the same book from beside her.

"You can't do that! Please put that down!"

I look over and see Jr and Jazzy playing catch with one of the glass tea pots and Camilla and Xander running up and down the isles filled with extremely breakable and expensive items.

My eyes widen.

I rush over to them and snatch Xander up in my arm as he tried to run past me and Camilla in my other arm.

I then go over to Jr. and Jazzy and tell them to put the plate down where they got it.

"Man I don't care if you've never dropped anything in your life, you break that and I have to pay for it. So cut the little attitude and hop on," I narrow my eyes at Jr as he grumbles and puts the glass China plate back on the table and wait for him and Jazzy to both attach to each of my legs before I waddle back over to Avalanna.

The whole time the sales clerk shook her head at me with a glare.

"What? He put it back. You wanna come over here and tell four animals to sit still? Then mind your own business and go dust a book or something.. damn." I mutter the last part before going over to the small sofa that was located in the store and telling Jazzy and Jr to get on before throwing Camilla down gently beside them and placing Xander in the middle of all of them.

They all look up at me with big wide, innocent eyes.

"Don't act so innocent now, you little monsters could have costed me a fortune." I tell them.

"I just want to help daddy." Jr looks up at me with puppy dog eyes.

"Yeah! We just want to help mommy and daddy for the princess wedding!" Jazzy backs up Jr as Camilla nods in agreement.

I chuckle and point to all of them.

"You're all liars," I start off and watch as their face tells me that they've been caught in the act.

"But your good liars. So... here." I set a book in Jr's lap and watch as Jazzy and Camilla crowd around him.

"You guys look through these and then come tell me and mommy which flowers look the prettiest."