Chapter Twenty Seven

Jason's P.O.V

"No son, sit down." I lightly push Drew back down on the floor where I was laying down with him and playing blocks. He whines and shakes his head at me, making me give him a stern warning look that he just ignored and kept going on about his way.

I was beyond agitated.

I had to leave for a mission tonight, Avalanna had one of her little episodes while she was out with her therapist, where she still is right now and has been for the last two hours, Dallas was in his feelings after having a huge argument with his mother about the gang life and Drew was missing Avalanna way to much.

He is such a mamas boy.

"I'm not gonna tell you again man, sit your little behind back down on this blanket." I drag him back down by his arm gently, which resulted in water works. He begins crying and trying to hit me while still trying to get up. "No sir, you're messing with the wrong one on the wrong day bro." I tell him and pull him away from me to look in his eyes that were shut tightly with tears just streaming out and sobs leaving his body. "I w-want m-mama!" He screams once again. I roll my eyes. "Drew mommy will be back just calm down bro! You're acting like a little brat!" I talk over his crying. He looks at me with watery eyes. "I n-no like you! You a mean daddy!" Then he did the unthinkable.

He hit me.

Right across my face and pretty hard for a three year old. I nod slowly and look up at him, a stern look on my face and my jaw clenched.

"You crossed the line Drew

"You crossed the line Drew." I then stand up and grip his arm in my hand and drag him upstairs where he screamed the whole way up and try to break free of my grasp. When we get up to his room I walk over to his bed and sit down, making him look at me. "You do not hit me, I'm your father and you never hit mommy or daddy, you understand me?" I speak sternly to him and he sniffles and nods. "Oh I'm sorry I didn't know we had to communicate with our heads now, did your voice go out or something son?" I ask him sarcastically. He knows not to be playing games with me right now. He shakes his head and mumbles something as he wipes at his eyes. "Huh? I couldn't hear you?" I pressure. "No sir!" He cried. I nod in approval and then pull him over my knee where I give him four hard slaps, making him cry harder. "Stop daddy!" He screeches as if I was beating him. I lift him up and point sternly at him. "You stay in this room and you don't come out until I tell you to, you hear me?" He nods and I give him a warning look. "Yes sir." He speaks lowly, rubbing his bottom. I nod once again and get up to walk out the room. When I get into the hallway, I shut the door just to lean against it to catch a much needed breath of air. I sigh, shake my head, and make my way downstairs...

(Thirty minutes later)

I was laying on the couch just watching tv and trying to figure everything out while trying to get my nerves to calm down when the front door opens and Avalanna comes rushing in. As soon as her frantic, tearful eyes meet mine she comes running up to me and I immediately stand up right when she comes crushing into my chest, wrapping her arms tightly around my waist and mine around her body. I let her cry into my shirt as I stroke her hair and kiss the top of her head, whispering things to her to try and help her calm down. I know what happened so I don't rush her to tell me.

She was embarrassed.

Embarrassed that she had one of her attacks outside of the house and I wasn't with her and to tell her everything was gonna be alright and she was okay. "J-Jay Jay-" she whimpers until I cut her off. "Shh baby girl, it's okay I know and I'm so sorry I wasn't there with you. You're alright though and you know what? I'm so proud of you. You were such a big girl and you got through it without Jay Jay being there." I whisper quietly. She looks up at me and I wipe her tears away from her precious little face. "R-really?" She sniffled and wiped under her nose with her sleeve. I smile lightly and nod down at her. "Really." She looks down, trying to hide her cute little blush playing on her cheeks and her sweet little smile tugging on her plump pink lips. I decided to mess with her. "Are you blushing? And is that a smile I see? Oh my goodness the princess smiles everybody!" I call throughout the whole house making her giggle cutely. "Such a beautiful little girl." I coo down at her. "You're such a big girl and Jay Jay's so proud of you." I whisper and place a peck to her lips. Just then there's little feet padding quickly against the floor and sniffles and our sons constant calls for his mother. When he gets to the last step he jumps off and to the floor and comes running straight to Avalanna and latches on to her leg, crying into her stomach. "M-Mama!" He makes grabby hands at her making her instantly let go of me and pick him up. "W-what's wrong? W-what's wrong Jason Jr? What's wrong remember?" She asks him and lets him cry into the crook of her neck while his small arms were tightly wrapped around her neck and she rubs his back soothingly. "D-daddy mean! I n-no like daddy! He give me spankings mama! Hate daddy!" He cries. My heart kind of dropped at his words and how he was acting all because of me. "Jay Jay give Jason Jr. spankings? Why? Why Jay Jay do that?" Avalanna gives me a horrified look and shakes her head at me. I sighed, "Babe he wasn't listening to me and then he hit me! Really hard across my face!" I try to explain to her but she still keeps soothing our son. "No spankings remember? Remember you says no spankings?" She just didn't understand what I was trying to tell her. "Yes sweetheart I remember I said no spankings but he needs to know not to hit Jay Jay, right?" I ask her quietly. She nods slowly along with me. I sigh and shake my head. "Nevermind just forget it, I have to get going for work anyways, I'll see y'all tomorrow night and I want you to be a good girl for me and listen to everything Rachael says, yeah?" I ask her. She nods. "Okay sweetheart I'll see you later. I love you princess." I peck her lips three times and ruffle Drew's hair and go to kiss him on the cheek but he pulls away which causes my heart to crack just a little bit more. "I'm sorry little man but you gotta know what's right and wrong, I know you really don't hate me but I really love you, I'll make it up to you when I get back, okay? You be good for me and you protect your mom and listen to aunt Rachael alright? Watch over Jazzy for me to bro, I'll see you tomorrow night." I bring his head to me and kiss the top of it before making my way out.

If only I knew what was in stored for me in the future...

Hey so I know it's been an EXTREMELY long time since I last updated but volleyball season just ended club is about to start football games, homework, team meetings, sick family members, and just emotional days later

Hey so I know it's been an EXTREMELY long time since I last updated but volleyball season just ended club is about to start football games, homework, team meetings, sick family members, and just emotional days later.. here it finally is!! So thank you to those who are still with this story and hopefully ill have 2-3 new updates this week!

But please answer these questions??

1) do you think I should do a time skip the next chapter (Jason Jr in his teens) ?

2) is this story getting boring?

3) is there anything you want to see happen or want to see more of?

4) any ideas in general for the future of this story??

Ps: please note that good ideas are always accepted! And will make me update more when I can work with them!!

Thanks so much !!!!💖💖💖

30 comments for next update