Chapter Thirty Seven

Please leave inline comments... I would deeply appreciate it😇

And quick A/N: I might update tomorrow if I have it written but there will be a greater chance with the more comments and ideas you guys leave

Just a lil hint 😊😉

Avalanna's P.O.V

"... and that's how prince Jay Jay saves princess Ava, and they live happily ever after." Jason tickled my sides lightly and chuckled as he kissed my cheek.

I squeal and giggle, the movie we were watching earlier, going unnoticed since I asked Jay Jay to tell me a story.

"So Jay Jay a prince?" I gasp up at him. He shook his head and I frowned.

"I'm the king baby," he smirked and placed a kiss to my jaw.

I can't help but giggle again and he chuckled. "And you're my queen," he coos. I blush and turn back to the movie, although Jason laughs and soon turns my body around so I'm facing him again.

"H-how am I y-you queen? We have n-no wedding?" I asked him, confused.

His mood suddenly shifted and his eyes screamed an emotion I couldn't quite read, which was frustrating for me.

I try to look into his eyes, but he was avoiding eye contact with me.

"Jay Jay? What's matter? What's matter Jay Jay? Remember?" I pat his shoulder and he just cleared his throat.

"Look sweetheart, it's your favorite part." He nods to the tv and I glance at it, seeing Bambi and the Great Prince of the Forest together.

I get side tracked and watch in awe and fascination until something in my brain clicks and I remember Jay Jay changing the subject.

Once again.

"Changes subject a-again. Remember Jay Jay?" I huff. He sighs and continued to avoid my eyes.

"What baby? I didn't hear you." He gives me an innocent smile. "I say-" he cuts me off by lifting the blanket that was covering us, over our heads and he places a kiss to my cheek before rubbing my tummy.

"Hi baby! I haven't talked to you since this morning and I can't wait to see what you look like baby number four!" He kisses my tummy and I giggle at his words.

"Last b-baby! No more Jay Jay!" I shake my head at him.

"Yeah.. right." He scoffed playfully, keeping his hands on my tummy protectively.

Since we were watching the movie in the living room and we were laying on the couch, we were able to see Camilla start to stir awake from the nap she had drifted into.

"The princess has arisen from her slumber!" He calls out in a funny voice, making Camilla giggle sleepily and immediately get up and walk her way over to us, her arms open out towards Jason.

"Umph," he groaned as he lifted her up from her underarms and laying on her on his chest.

"Careful with Ava's tummy." He warned gently.

She gives a shy smile before cuddling into Jason a little more and I can't fight the smile from showing on my face.

And from the looks of it, Jason can't either.