Chapter Twenty Six

{30 comments for next chapter}

(3 years later)

Avalanna's P.O.V

"Baby! Baby Jason Jr.!" I squeal happily when I see my three year old little boy still in his bed. He looks up to me and smiled a sleepy smile, his hair messy and covering his adorable face from being asleep. "Good morning mama." He says cutely. I giggle and rush over to him, attacking his chubby cheeks with kisses like I do every single morning since the day he was born. He smiles and giggles and hugs my neck tightly making my heart warm at the feeling. "Daddy at work?" He asks as I pick him up and take him into he restroom where I help him brush his teeth before breakfast. "Uh huh! Jay Jay will be home soon! He says so, remember? Remember Jason Jr.? Remember, huh?" I ask him and tap him lightly on the shoulder. He nods, "okay mama." He replies before smiling at me and kissing my cheek and running into the kitchen where I quickly follow him. "Um no! No Jason Jr.! Jay Jay says no running. Remember? Says no running please cause then you's will get hurt, remember?" I ask him urgently when I catch him at the kitchen table already waiting in his seat. He just nodded at me and smiled and stood up on his chair to kiss my cheek again. "Sorry mama." He says cutely. "It's okay no more though, yes?" I ask him as I sit down next to him and wait for Maria to bring us breakfast like every morning. She soon walks in and smiles nicely before having a short conversation before placing pancakes and sausage in front of me and she had already cut up Jason Jrs. I smile and watch him eat on his own and start eating myself. About ten minutes later the front door opens and footsteps are heard and soon Jay Jay is standing in the kitchen with us, wearing dark jeans a black tank top and a black SnapBack. "Jay Jay!" "Daddy!" Me and Jason Jr. Call out in happiness and he chuckles before making his way over to us and kissing my cheek and wrapping his arms around my neck from behind my chair. "Hey baby girl, I missed you this morning." He pouts and kisses my temple making me giggle and him to smile against my head before pulling away just to pick up our son. "Hey little man! Did you sleep good?" He then sits down in the seat that Jason Jr. was sitting in and pulls him into his lap. "What do we got here? Huh?" He tickled his tummy lightly and his sweet giggles filled the room. "Pancakes!" He pushed Jay Jay's hands away making Jay Jay laugh. He grabbed the fork Drew was using to bring some into his own mouth as his son watched with a smile on his face. "Okay, ready for lesson?" He asks our son after they finished the food. Drew smiles and nods before Jay Jay gets up and leads him into the living room for the lesson. I quickly get up to follow them and sit quietly on the couch next to Jason Jr. while Jay Jay sits on the floor right in front of us, facing us. He holds up a card with a number on it. "What number is this Drew?" "Two!" He answers. I clap proudly making Jason laugh lightly. "Good job kiddo." He then holds up a card to me. "What number is this sweetheart?" He asks me. I look at it for a second before answering confidently, "Six Jay Jay! That's six, remember?" He smiled lightly. "No baby, this is nine. Remember nine is an upside down six?" He repeats the information a couple more times until I think I've got it before going back to Jason Jr. "Seven!" He answers making me clap again. "Good job little man!" Jason smiles and holds the next one up to me again. "Um, four!" I say. Jason furrows his eyebrows and shakes his head slightly. "No baby, this is one. One, okay?" He says. I groan, frustrated with myself. Without even knowing what I was doing, I start rubbing my hands on my sweatpants that were really Jay Jay's that I was wearing to go to sleep in since I was cold last night. I then began to scratch the backs of my hands and shaking my head and groaning. All the while my three year old son was sitting right next to me. Jason immediately gets up and rushes to me. "Hey hey hey, it's okay, you're okay. Nothing's wrong princess, everything's all good." He cooes to me and grabs my hands gently but firmly into his and pulls me up and into his embrace where he holds me tightly against him before he sits back down on the couch where I recently was and pulls me into his lap and whispers quiet, sweet nothings into my ear. I start to calm down after a couple minutes, the tears still coming down my face slowly but not as fast as before. I was cuddled into Jay Jay's side when Jason Jr. gets up and stands right in front of me before climbing on to Jay Jay's lap as well, right beside me. Jay Jay helps pull him up and after he does, Jason Jr. is clinging on to me. "It's okay mama, I still loves you." He says cutely. "I gotta go get something! I'll be right back so don't move, okay?" He demands before climbing off of Jason's lap and running upstairs. When he comes back down he has his favorite stuffed tiger and blue blanket in his hands. He makes his way over to me and covers me with his blanket and stuffs the toy into my arm before climbing back up. "What about me?" Jay Jay pouts playfully. Drew shakes his head. "No daddy! Only mama! Cause mama is pretty and smart and the bestest mama in the whole wide world!" He spreads his arms far apart to represent the world. Jason smiles, nods and shrugs playfully. 

"I guess you kinda got a point there

"I guess you kinda got a point there."

_________________________
Okay so I know this sucked but please bear with me! I'm REALLY trying my best to get back on track I'm just having a really hard time.

So if you have any ideas or anything you would want to happen PLEASE comment or message me or something just so I won't get discouraged from writing this book! Because I was thinking about doing a sequel but I think I might just finish it all in one book.

ANYWAYS thanks so much for reading and please vote and comments for next update!

~Jazmine💝