Chapter Forty Seven

Avalanna's P.O.V

"Can I have kisses?" Jay Jay asks as we sit on the couch together and watch Bambi once again since he let me pick the movie.

I was so into the movie that I just tilt my head up to him lightly, showing him my cheek. I hear him laugh lightly but then feel multiple kisses being pressed against my cheek.

I squeal when I feel him blow raspberries against it and laugh as I push him away from me.

"N-no Jay Jay!" I say as I try to continue and watch the movie.

"Yes Ava," he pouts and brings me closer to him to continue his kisses all over my face.

I groan as I try to watch the movie and push Jason away so I could be able to watch it clearly.

"No more kissies Jay Jay!" I huff and push his face away once again.

"I'm sorry?" He gives me a look with some kind of emotion in his eyes I couldn't read.

I just ignore him and soon hear him chuckle under his breath.

"Oh? So you wanna ignore jay jay now? Okay then.. Ava won't get kisses for the rest of the day." He smirks down at me.

I then look up at him and his smirk grows even wider.

"I's c-call, umm.. I's call BULLSHIT!" I remember what Dallas says to Tommy the other day.

Jason's eyes widen.

Then he starts to laugh. "Woah, who taught you to say that?" He says between laughing.

I shrug innocently and turn back to the movie even though I feel his gaze still on me.

"Jay Jay begs for Ava kissies... jay jay give kisses to Ava first before I's give you a kiss." I mumble as I curl more into my blanket.

"Oh yeah? You sure are confident aren't you princess?" He smirks at me.

I just continue to ignore him.

"Okay then baby girl.. it's a bet. For the rest of the day I won't give you any kisses first or call you any of Jay Jay's special nicknames just for Ava because you think I can't do it. So if I win then you have to do whatever I want tomorrow.. and if you win which I know won't happen.. then I'll do whatever you want tomorrow... bet?" He asks me.

I think about for a while before nodding.

"Bet." I confirm and we do our handshake we made up since before Xander was born.. minute the parts that had kisses.

When we finish we look at each other for about five seconds before going back to the movie.

He's a big dummy if he thinks I'm going to lose.

************

Jason was about to break.

I could tell.

He acted as if none of this was affecting him, but deep down it was killing him.

I continue to sneak glances at him just to see him squirm in his seat.