Chapter Twelve

(Two weeks later)

Avalanna's P.O.V

"Okay, you stay right here and you better not move, understand? You've been acting up these last couple of weeks and I don't know why, but this is your punishment." Jason says as he leads me to a corner and sits me down, facing the corner. "You don't talk or play with anything, and you keep your hands behind your back, yes sir?" He asks. I nod and groan when he places my hands behind my back carefully. "Just like this baby girl." He whispers. "Okay, I'm going to set the timer for five minutes and when it goes off, I'll come and get you, okay?" He asks. I nod again. "o-okay." I whisper. He smiles and kisses my cheek before leaving the room. I look back and see that he's gone. I then stand up and walk over to where my toys were by the tv. I was so engrossed with playing and watching cartoons that the five minutes soon ended and I didn't even notice. That means I didn't even notice Jay Jay walking into the room. "Avalanna." His voice makes me jump at first and then I look back, my eyes wide at the sight of him. "You see, I was gonna come in here and give you cuddles-" I cut him off by jumping up and running to him, wrapping my arms around his waist and bouncing. "Cuddles Jay Jay! I's want cuddles!" I pout. He shakes his head. "No ma'am you didn't listen to me when I gave you instructions the first time. So now you have to go back to time out but this time for ten minutes." He picks me up and then places me back in the corner and in the same position I was in earlier. I pout and kick at the wall. "No Avalanna, we don't kick the walls." He says. I ignore him and continue to kick it and throw my back against his arms that were holding me up from throwing my tantrum on the ground. "Hey, you know better than this, and if you actually listen this time and do as your told, you'll get your ten minutes over with faster. And the faster you get out the faster you can go back to playing." He says. "And c-cuddles?" I asked him. He chuckles but nods down at me. "And cuddles." He confirms. "But only if you behave." He quickly adds. I sigh and sit up right and place my hands behind my back and wait for the timer to start. "Good girl." He smiles and presses the timer again. "I'll be in my office, you come get me when the timer goes off." He says before kissing my cheek again and walking out for the second time that day. I sigh in boredom as I lazily tap my feet against the wall gently. I then look at the time and see I still have a nine minutes and thirty seconds left. I grab the timer, and press a random button. The small, tinted screen clears off and I hear the gentle buzz. I squeal and jump up. My time is done! I happily skip to Jay Jay's office where I slowly open the door to see him talking with a lady around his age. My eyes narrow because I didn't like Jay Jay with any other girls. I walk in and they both look up. Jason sighs when I walk to him. "It has not been ten minutes Avalanna." He tells me. "Uh huh Jay Jay! The timer went off, see!" I show him the timer and he furrows his eyebrows and takes it from me, studying it. "Nice try, you messed with it didn't you?" He asks. "I only looked at it, with my hands." I mumble. He groans and goes to say something when I quickly cut him off. "N-now it's time for c-cuddles Jay Jay, remember?" I asked him and climbed into his lap before he can say anything. He sighs but let's me lean my back against him and even positions me so that I'm more comfortable in his arms. He kisses my temple and laughs quietly. "Spoiled baby girl." He cooed and nuzzled his nose against my cheek. I giggle at his touch and try to lean away from him but his strong and protective arms stop me from going anywhere.