Chapter Fifty Two

Last chapter!

Jason's P.O.V

"I can't believe this is actually happening. The Jason McCann is actually getting married!"

I roll my eyes and turn around to glare at Mason, Dallas's younger brother who was also a close friend of mine, as Dallas helps me with my tie.

"Shut up," I narrow my eyes at him as he slouches in his suit without a care in the world of getting it messy.

He smirks at me and I flick him off before turning back around in the mirror and adjusting my collar even though Dallas smacked my hands away from it.

"You look great man, stop messing with it before you screw something up."

I sigh but nod and look over at the clock to see that it's six fifteen. The wedding wouldn't be staring until seven o'clock though.

"You keep looking at the clock won't make it go by any faster either." Mason's voice rings though my ears.

"I'm just trying to marry my girl." I groan and sit down on the couch across from him.

Right then the door opened and all three of our heads look up to see Jr with Xander right on his heels, walking in.

A smile forms on my face as I stand up and we all start to gas them up.

"Ohhh! Look at that shirt!"

"Awe bro let me see them shoes!"

"Okay man okay!"

"I see you!"

"Stunt on 'em little man!"

"You gonna get all the girls!"

We laugh as they both soak up all the attention happily.

I ruffle both of their hairs before kissing their heads and sitting down, Xander immediately coming to me and tries to climb on to my lap.

I chuckle and help him out, rubbing the back of his head soothingly as I turn my attention to my oldest son.

"Have you seen mommy?" I ask.

He smiles and nods.

My eyebrows go up.

"Oh yeah? How'd she look?" I question him, genuinely wanting to know how my goddess of a fiancé really did look.

"Mommy looked beautiful! Like a princess!" He struggled on the word 'beautiful' cutely which made me smile both at that and at what he said before I looked at my phone to check the time once again.

Six thirty. Thirty minutes to go.

************

Avalanna's P.O.V

"I's no want this.. no want this, remember? Please t-thank you." I mutter as I push Ms. Patties hands away from my face as she holds my medicine to me.

She sighs gently and looks me in the eyes before smiling.

"You look very beautiful Ava. Like a real princess." She compliments me.