>>>

🍁🌹🌹🌹🍁

🍁🌹🌹🌹🍁

"The worst thing about losing yourself?

The fact that you let the whole world swallow you up and prove them right about what they think about you."

-namelessnic

🍁🌹🌹🌹🍁

'Giving up should never be an option.'

When life feels tough, when it feels like it slaps you so hard in the face, when it feels like you're already drowning from anxiety, from loneliness, from exhaustion, from every negative thing that life seems to throw at you, all you have to do is close your eyes and breathe.

There will always be another day, a brighter one. There will always be sunshine, rainbows and a good life aftet a storm. There will always be hope, even if it's 1 or 100 %. Hope is still hope, and life is still life, and no matter how tough it gets, life is still beautiful. It still makes us laugh.

So this is for every single one of you reading this. If you are reading this then smile. Smile because you are lucky. You're lucky that you've been given another day to live, a longer life to live, another day to hope. You're lucky that you've been given the chance to be sitting on your home, with phone in hands or in front of a computer, reading this, breathing. And just being alive.

I just want all of you to be happy to be able to live.

So no matter how hard or tough or shitty everything gets, I just want to tell you that every storms will pass, every hurricanes will leave. But what will never leave is the hope, even just a glimmer one, that everything will be and will always get better. So smile pretty angel, because you've got this. We've got this.

Afterall, struggles are part that makes life worth it and beautiful.

It makes us who we are.

So in some way, struggles are also blessings.

So stop stressing, stop crying, stop frowning, but instead paint that pretty smile on your face and start loving life (even if you find it hard to) , because once you start loving life, you'll find out that life gives you more sunshine than rain. It gives you more hope than heartache. It gives you purpose, and that is enough to keep you going.

So smile my pretty/handsome sunshines.

Never give up.

-liarsdiaries💕

🍁🌹🌹🌹🍁

Start Date : 25 March 2017

End Date : ---

🍁🌹🌹🌹🍁

Copyright ©

Text Copyright © liarsdiaries ™2016

The moral right of the author has been asserted. All rights reserved. This story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or re-transmitted in whole or in part, in any matter, without the written consent of the copyright holder, and any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law.

All rights reserved ® Nicole Chen Robles ™