Fan?

Nah.

She's excited to meet the famous owner of starplayer and instagram famous starquality.

The chick kept talking."You had me so weak, when Rihanna tweeted your blog and you made that video but girlfriend let me tell you this," She came closer to me."You're gonna be really famous." She whispered.

Girlfriend?We're not friends.... never will be.

She kept going,"So Jay told me y'all were peas in a pod."

I looked at him then back at her,"Oh word? He said that?"

"Yeah, and he also said that you are one of his best friend sister and y'all went to high school together. But are you going to write about next?"

I looked Jay,"I was thinking about exes downgrading AND how exes always wanna get back with their ex AND ballplayer with their grouipes," I said with a smiled. "Now excuse me, I need something to drink."

I skated over to the food stand.

"A large soda." I paid for my drink and the clerk handed me a large cup, the lid and the straw. I skate over to soda fountain fill my cup up with Coke.

I sat down on the benches and watch everybody skate. Now my attitude is really a million. I'm piss. Maybe for the fact that Idris fell asleep on me, or Jay is here or Jay is here with some girl.

Jay is always at the same place with me when I'm alone. I hate it. I wanna gut him so bad. My vision started to see Jay skating over to me.

"So I wanted to know-"

I rolled my eyes.Here is Jay talking to me again. Alone.

Before he finish his sentence I said, "You must of got me mixed up with Shawna. I'm Skylar and ya girl, Shawna is over there."

"Damn, why you gotta act like that and I wanted to know how is Noah, I haven't heard from him in a month and you know that's my best friend. But what I really wanna know where is that little boy? In jail again?"

I rolled my eyes and looked at him."I once had a little boy and we broke up and now I gots me a man. And why you worrying about him?"

"I'm not." He gave a cocky smile.

"And where is your little girlfriend, Shawna?"

"She's not my girlfriend, and why you sweatin' it?"

"I'm not."

"You still don't like to express you're feelings."

"I do express my feelings."

"Same ole Skylar, I thought ole dude would change you but I bet he turned you nastier with that attitude."

"Yup, he turned nastier and now I like it rough all the time." I started laughing. I just made my self cracked up."God, I made my self laugh." I wiped the tears of laughter away and fan my face then flip my hair to the other side.

"That's what I like to see, beautiful." He boldly stroke my hair behind my ear and then he lift my chin up and now we were lip to lip.

I quickly removed his hand."Excuse me?"

"That smile, that made your dimples deeper. I miss seeing that."

"Hmm I bet you do miss it. But all you ever use to make me do is frowned and cry."

He lift my chin,"I never made you frowned or cry. So where that talk came from?"

"Um where did you came from and stop touching me! Go with Shawna, not in the mood for you." I turn my body around to the other side.

"You're really turning me on with that attitude." He sat next to me

Die already...

"Get away from me Jay."

"Not until you admit that you miss me too."

Screechhhhh....

"I don't miss you! I have a boyfriend!"

"As far as I see you're here alone and your butt is hanging out of those shorts and I know he wouldn't let you come out here like that."

"So what if he's not here!" I spat."He have job!He's working."

"You're lying!" He touched my leg. I quickly brush his hand off of me."And you got offense quick, so you're lying."

"You're really getting on my freakin' nerves.You all up on me while you got your groupie somewhere up in here, like for real Jay, get your life!"

"You want me to remain single?"

"I could care less."

"You're still not expressing your feelings and not telling the truth."

"You shouldn't be talking about telling truth!"

"Aigh, my truth is that I effed up, really bad. Ever since we broke up, I can't get over you, you're always on my mind. I miss you. I miss us being together, doing everything together, you know. But I guess you want me to step off. I ain't gonna lie tho, I miss you but I'm not about to sweat you but when you ready to admit that you miss me, I'll be waiting for your call, my number is still the same tho." He got up and skate away.

I wanted to scream.

I hate this!