Dip Dyed (Short Chapter)

"I know what you're gonna do, Anti. You can't attempt to fool me." I stated.

"Oh really?" He smiled and vanished into thin air again.

I suddenly felt a rush of pain into my legs, and as I tried to move my arms to rub my legs in hopes to make them not hurt as much, my arms didn't move. I couldn't move my arms, so I tried moving my head and legs and feet! Nothing.

A voice boomed in my head sounding like Anti.

"Your 'Jackaboi'  can't hear me now, he can't do anything to stop me."

My arm was then reached out in front of me, pointing to Jack. Jack dropped to the floor, making a loud thudding noise. I looked down at my hands and noticed that they were glowing a bright green around the edges.

There was a mirror to my right, so I limped over willingly. Which was surprising because a few seconds ago, I couldn't move my legs.

I stared into the mirror and I looked half different on one side. My hair was dip-dyed green, my right eye was black where it was supposed to be white and was fluorescent green on the iris. I had black lipstick on that wouldn't smudge off no matter how hard I tried.

"Don't worry, Y/N. Green is a good look for you, dearie~" Anti spoke.

(Sorry this chapter is so short, it's actually 1:12 am so...

~Queenie<3)