The Store

~Jack's P.O.V~

I picked up my phone after grabbing groceries at the store. We had eight packages of instant noodles, kale and pizza Pringles because that's what Y/N had put on the list. I was sitting in my car, dialling Y/N's number when I realized that I had a message. I clicked on the message spot and put the phone up to my ear. Suddenly, I heard Y/N's voice talking through the phone.

"Hello hello, hello hello!" Y/N spoke. "I wanted to record a message for you to get you settled in on your first night,"

A lot of the messages that Y/N leaves me are things like this. References to games, impressions and the odd time asking me to pick up more instant noodles when she's sitting right beside me watching Anime. I deleted the message and began dialling her number again.

My phone rang only three times before I heard Y/N answer.

"Yello!"

"Hey, I was wondering if you needed anything else from the store." I said.

"What did you get so far?" Y/N asked.

"Eight packages of instant noodles, kale and," I sighed, thinking about how crazy the grocery list was. "Pizza Pringles."

"Uh, I do need more so... could you come and pick me up?" Y/N asked.

I swear if I was standing next to Y/N right now, she would be doing puppy eyes and a pouty lip, you could hear it in her voice!

"Okay, I'll be there in about five minutes to pick you up." I spoke.

We then said our phone goodbyes and I started driving back over to our cozy, but modern, house. The roads were crammed with traffic; I wonder what happened. Taking a shortcut, I was soon using a key to open the door to our house.

"Ready to go?" I smiled, looking at Y/N. "What were you doing?"

Y/N had a chair set up in front of the door, with a mug full of tea and looked like she'd been sitting there since I called her.

"Yup, I was born ready." Y/N replied, getting out of the chair and running out the door to the car. "SHOTGUN!"

"There is only two of us, its not like anyone else would fight you for the front seat." I stated.

"I know, I just didn't want to drive." Y/N snickered as I caught up to her.

Soon, we were back at the store and Y/N was nowhere to be seen. I had tried calling her name, but I couldn't find her anywhere! Looking through the produce section, to the craft isle and then to the movie centre, I still couldn't see her anywhere.

After what felt like half an hour of looking, I finally found her. She was in the feminine isle trying to pick out... well you know.

"Hey! I've been looking for you everywhere!" I shouted as I got closer to her.

Y/N suddenly grabbed a package from the shelf and hissed at me. She obviously didn't want to be bothered.

"What if one of my fans or your fans sees both of us in this isle?! They'll get weird ideas a-and you know what'll start..." Y/N had a look of terror on her face as she spoke.

"What?" I asked, clueless.

"Fan fiction" Y/N stated, grimly as if the subject was something worse than a funeral.