Power Outage

~Your P.O.V~

"Aren't we already dating, so wouldn't that mean that there's already fanfiction of us?" Jack asked.

"You really are clueless, aren't you? We haven't announced it to the world yet, right now its just theories that people have." I said smartly.

Jack I guess doesn't really know how fanfiction starts. People think that two people would look cute together, they ship it, then they start writing fan fiction about it. Well, its a bit more detailed than that, but you get the just of it!

"So, does that mean that Five Nights at Freddy's fanfiction would be called 'Fnafiction?'" Jack stated, making a pun and pointing two finger guns at me.

"Can you please just meet me at the till? I really need to find what I'm looking for." I said in all seriousness.

"Mkay, see you soon!" Jack smiled and walked off.

I soon found what I was looking for and went off on a journey to find Jack. Now that I think about it, it wouldn't be very difficult to find him with his fluorescent green hair. 

After paying, we drove home. The traffic was really thick and it took us a while to get through it, but eventually we did.

~Time Skip~ 

We were now at home, Jack was in the kitchen making lunch and I was in the living room watching Anime. It was pretty interesting, probably my favourite Anime that I've seen so far! What I could use right now would be a steaming bowl of instant noodles. Think of a wish, and it'll be granted because as soon as that thought slipped into my mind, Jack was sitting down beside me with two bowls of instant noodles.

"Thanks, Jack!" I smiled as I pulled two forks out of thin air.

{The magic forks are back!}

"I still don't know how you do that, Y/N." Jack stated.

"I know, I'm just that fabulous." I boasted.

Handing a fork to Jack, we then proceeded to watch anime for a few hours and eat our instant noodles. {I mean, eat was better than slurp so... READER-CHAN'S BRAIN NEEDS TO BE BLEACHED!!!}

Abruptly, the TV screen went out and all the lights were no longer on. I couldn't even see my hand in front of my face because it was pitch black.

"Power outage, it'll be back on in a second." Jack said, holding my hand.

I quickly pulled a headlamp out of my pocket and wrapped it around my head so I could see. Turning it on the highest setting, Jack was almost blinded by the light. {Song reference ;P}
We ended up sitting in the dark talking to each other for about twenty minutes before the power was turned back on.

Lights shone and Japanese voices spoke suddenly. It was as if God was in the room.

"Aww! We missed half of the show!" I wined.

"Look, do you see what I see?" Jack said, giggling.

"What?" I asked.

Next thing I knew, I was watching Rick and Morty.

"Yaaaasss! How did you know?!" I asked Jack, hugging him gently.

"Well, if you're the girlfriend of Jacksepticeye you must know Rick and Morty." Jack stated, laughing.