Impersonations

~Jack's P.O.V~

Y/N seemed to be really giddy when I turned on Rick and Morty and I don't know why. Her face was dusted with blush and her laugh was a bit higher pitched than usual. As the show started, I spoke in my Rick voice saying,

"The shows about to start, Morty! You betta get in here!"

Y/N let out a cute giggle. That's it, she was fangirling because she knew I'd do the voices! She's adorable! I kept on saying different things in my different voices throughout the show and every time I would, Y/N would get redder and redder.

Now, Y/N had done a play through of Undertale on her channel and I have to admit, it was a really good play through! And I kinda get all giddy when I hear Y/N do her Toriel voice and her Muffet voice. One time a while ago, Y/N and I were doing a livestream on her channel and somebody asked her to do her Toriel and her Muffet voices.

When they asked, my heart skipped a beat. Y/N cleared her throat and with the most kind, warm and loving voice she said,

"Hello my child it is I, Toriel, caretaker of the ruins. Oh this? This is my..." Y/N told motherly. "Friend, Jack. He loves when I do this voice, I can tell, because his ears and cheeks go all red when I say things. Oh my! I must have forgotten, here is the piece of pie that I made for you! Its your favourite, cinnamon butterscotch!"

And just as Y/N or 'Toriel' had said, my ears and cheeks flushed with pink and I started to giggle like a fanboy. Just as I was catching my breath, Y/N took it away again by speaking kind of psychotically in a high voice and really pronouncing her S's. Now, Y/N's expression changed and she was a completely different person.

"Hello, dearie! I hear that this is your first time to the bake sale? Welcome, and remember to not be stingy with your money or I might have to call my pet in to handle you! I'm kidding, dearie! I'd never do that...Ahuhuhuhu~!"

Now, my face was even redder than before, if possible, and Y/N was now blushing as well. That's how it all kind of started and now the tables were turning.

Suddenly, Y/N's eyes lit up like a top and she smiled sharply.

"Ahuhuhuhu~! Two can play that game, dearie! Two can play!" Y/N teased. I felt my face start to heat up like the time before.

I quickly covered my face in hopes that she wouldn't notice, but now that I think of it I was probably just drawing more attention to myself than ever.

"Jack, you're being quiet stingy if I do say so myself! Maybe I will need to call my pet in!" Y/N kept teasing. Finally, I decided that it was my turn.

I took a deep breath and held it in for a couple long seconds. Slowly letting the air out, I made an unmistakeable sound. Mark's laugh.