Imposter!

~Jack's P.O.V~

I'm surprised that I haven't ran out of the room screaming yet, but I was there for Y/N. I had to be.

And into the light, Mark stepped out.

"I can't believe that you guys would talk about me when I wasn't here!" Mark said, but his voice was different.

"There are a few things wrong about that though. One, we didn't talk about you, Jack impersonated you. And Two, you were here!" Y/N said, quick for Mark's reaction.

Somehow, something was fishy. Mark didn't seem like himself, I was worried.

"Well, uh- Okay!" Mark said.

Mark suddenly swooped Y/N into his arms and waited for her reaction. Very out of character for Mark. He then kissed her nose and put her back down next to me. Y/N was so confused, I don't think she saw but I saw something different about Mark.

One of his eyes was black, with a green iris. Weird. He was probably just wearing a contact lens to scare us, but it looked so real! By now, I was starting to shake. This wasn't Mark.

"Are you okay, Jack?" Y/N asked, sweetly.

I pulled Y/N back, just out of earshot of the imposter and I told her what I thought was going on. A grin, evil but scared, spreader across her face.

"Hey Mark," Y/N started to say as Mark turned around. "How many YouTuber hoodies do I have?"

A single bead of sweat traveled down Mark's forehead before he wiped his arm across it.

"Th-three?" Mark asked. "How'd I know?"

"Because you bought four of them for me! The other three are the ones I bought!" Y/N corrected.

"Oh yeah, that's right." Mark smiled, his canines showing.

"You're not Mark." Y/N suddenly blurted out, without thinking.

"I'm not, am I?" Mark grinned.

Mark's face suddenly started to melt, revealing a lighter skin tone. His other eye was now black and the iris green. Still grinning, Mark's teeth were now sharp and pointy. His hair was now a light brown with green on the top, flowing but not too heroically.

As Mark spoke, his voice was chaotic. It was low, then high then mixed with two voices.

There was now a figure standing in front of me and Y/N that we both recognized, all too well.