9: Run Charlotte Run

Start from the beginning

"They were killing You- I couldn't let you die for what I did," Charlotte argued as she got even more frustrated.

"I made the choice Charlotte, no one asked me to. I couldn't let Murphy die an innocent man no matter how much he's a pain in everyone's arse," Olivia ended jokingly as the air was finally hitting her where she needed it.

"I was just trying slay my demons... Like Bellamy told me," she muttered to the floor which caused Clarke and Finn to look at him with wide eyes.

"What the hell is she talking about?" Clarke asked with anger lacing her voice.

"She misunderstood me. Charlotte that is not what I meant," Bellamy said to Charlotte as Olivia quietly got up at the sound of Murphy's distant yells.

"Please don't let them hurt me," Charlotte pleaded quickly.

"If you guys have any bright ideas, speak up," Bellamy said turning to them his eyes lingering on Olivia's unstable form.

"W- we could-" Olivia interrupted herself with a cough.

As Olivia tried to regain her composure, Bellamy looked to the other two.

"Now you stay quiet," he said in disbelief.

"Bring the girl out now Bellamy!" They heard Murphy yell from outside.

"Those are your boys out there," Finn tried arguing weakly.

"This is not my fault, if she had listened to me those idiots would still be building the wall!" Bellamy said in anger.

"You want to build a society princess? Let's build a society. Bring her out!" Murphy yelled from the outside, the rest of the 100 behind him.

"No! Please Bellamy." Charlotte pleaded.

"Its gonna be okay... I got this," Olivia said going to walk outside until Bellamy grabbed her arm.

"Care to enlighten us of what your plan is?" He asked sarcastically as he easily pulled her to him and away from the opening.

"I'm buying you guys time to get Charlotte out of here. She'll be safe with you guys, I'll just end up slowing you down." Olivia said with a raspy voice.

Finn looked around and saw a water container and handed it to Olivia so she could drink.

"Thanks Finn," she mumbled gratefully as she drank the warm water.

"That's suicide, you're not going out there alone," Bellamy said disagreeing with her plan.

"You wanted a plan and now you got one- what do you care anyway?" Olivia asked in frustration as she pulled her arm away.

"As one of the only people I trust and like here I'd rather have you alive than dead," he said coldly staring her down.

"It'll take a lot more to kill me Bell," she said softer after hearing his reason.

"Go she'll be safe with you both," Bellamy said to Finn and Clarke as he led both himself and Olivia towards the outside of the tent where Murphy was waiting.

"Well, well, well. Look who decided to join us. Olivia you're not playing sacrificial lamb anymore," Murphy said sternly staring at her causing Olivia to tense up but then relax as she realized that he wasn't here.

"Dial it down and back off," Bellamy threatened as he stood slightly in front of Olivia as Murphy began to walk closer to them.

"Or What? What are you gonna do about me? Hang me? Or hang your girlfriend over here?" Murphy asked mockingly.

"He didn't hang us. The people had decided what they wanted," Olivia said strongly as she stepped slightly in front of Bellamy noticing his nervous stance.

"Yeah. Yeah, that's a good idea. Why don't we do that right now?" Murphy asked as he looked down at the woman.

"So, who here wants to see the real murderer hung up? All in favor," Murphy asked to the crowd behind him.

Only the four hands from his posse rose from the crowd.

"I see. So it's okay to string me up for nothing and string Olivia up for trying to save me, but when this little bitch confesses you all let her walk?!" He yelled out in anger.

"Cowards! All of you are cowards!" Murphy yelled in frustration as the crowd remained silent.

"That's enough Murphy!" Olivia suddenly yelled causing him to quiet down.

"I chose to save your life and this is how you're spending it? It's over, let it go," she continued as she got up to Murphy's face.

Murphy looked at her with a frown before dropping his arms.

"Whatever you say boss," he muttered causing Olivia to turn around and begin walking away, Bellamy walking over to her so he could lead her away from them all.

Olivia heard movement so she turned around only to see Murphy grab a piece of wood and begin to swing it as Bellamy's head.

Pushing him out of the way she got the full force of the hit which ended up knocking her down.

The last thing she was able to see was Bellamy rush to her side before it all became black.

"Grab the girl, we may need her to get to Charlotte," Murphy ordered his posse as they went to grab her, only to have Bellamy start to fight as well as Jasper and Octavia.

Murphy quickly went from behind and knocked Bellamy out with the same piece of wood he'd used on Olivia.

Quickly lifting Olivia up and over his shoulder he began yelling to the forest when he didn't find Charlotte in the tent.

"Charlotte! I know you can hear me! When I find you, you are going to pay!" Murphy yelled in anger fixing his grip on Olivia.

"I have Olivia! Turn yourself in now and she won't get hurt!" Murphy threatened as he fixed his grip on the woman as he led his posse to go find her.

GreenToTheBean