Motivational Quotes #3,201-3,250

Start from the beginning

(3,223) It's not what you are that holds you back, it's what you think you are not.
Denis Waitley

(3,224) Being challenged in life is inevitable, but being defeated is optional.
Roger Crawford

(3,225) Doing more things faster is no substitute for doing the right things.
Stephen Covey

(3,226) Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
Albert Einstein

(3,227) Do not wait; the time will never be just right. Start where you stand, and work with whatever tool you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along.
Napoleon Hill

(3,228) Those who stray away from the path of justice have no courage, but under the wing of a strong leader, cowardice cannot survive.
Minato Namikaze, Naruto

(3,229) Motivation is when your dreams put on work clothes.
Benjamin Franklin

(3,230) You write to communicate to the hearts and minds of others what's burning inside you, and we edit to let the fire show through the smoke.
Arthur Plotnik

(3,231) Progress lies not in enhancing what is, but in advancing toward what will be.
Khalil Gibran

(3,232) Sometimes we expect more from others because we would be willing to do that much for them.
"The Giver" by Lois Lowry

(3,233) You get in life what you have the courage to ask for.
Oprah Winfrey

(3,234) Running from your problems is just adding another one to the list.
Tim Farge

(3,235) To be aware of a single shortcoming within oneself is more useful than to be aware of a thousand in someone else.
Dalai Lama

(3,236) The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.
Oprah Winfrey

(3,237) Life isn't about getting and having. It's about giving and being.
Kevin Kruse

(3,238) Blessed is he who expects nothing, for he shall never be disappointed.
Alexander Pope

(3,239) Winners are not afraid of losing. But losers are. Failure is prt of the process of success. People who avoid failure also avoid success.
Robert T. Kiyosaki

(3,240) Haters are confused admirers who can't understand why everybody likes you.
Paulo Coelho

(3,241) I always find beauty in things that are odd and imperfect - they are much more interesting.
Marc Jacobs

(3,242) Anyone can fail at something they don't really want. What really takes courage is going after something you want and then failing. There is more fulfillment in life knowing that you tried, rather than settled without a fight.
Shannon L. Alder

(3,243) We write down made-up stories to tell the truths we wish we could say out loud.
Unknown

(3,244) It's better to be unique than the best because being the best makes you number one...but being unique makes you the only one.
Unknown

(3,245) Your assumptions are your windows on the world. Scrub them off every once in a while, or the light won't come in.
Alan Alda

(3,246) Breathe in every word and every second because one day you'll be dying to have it all back.
Unknown

(3,247) The greatest use of a life is to spend it on something that will outlast it.
William James

(3,248) 10% of conflict is due to difference in opinion and 90% due to delivery and tone of voice.
Unknown

(3,249) What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others  and the world remains and is immortal.
Albert Pine

(3,250) The universe doesn't give you what you ask for with your thoughts; it gives you what you demand with your actions.
Steve Maraboli