Chapter 31 • The Cat & Mouse Chase

Start from the beginning

Riddhima looked at him from her peripheral vision as her heart raced fast, from running and by armaan sitting next to her. Her eyes dropped towards the space in between them which was very little but enough that his phone could be seen she smirked and looking at him frowning stretching his legs.

"FINALLY!" Riddhima shouted grabbing his phone and jumping over his legs, trying to run but her feet tripped over Armaan's stretched legs which she didn't notice because of the darkness.

Before any of them could register what happened, Riddhima's stumbled and fell over Armaan whose back fell on the sofa making Riddhima fall over him. Armaan laid on the sofa on his back, as Riddhima laid on top of him.

Her eyes were closed from fear as she clutched his shirt in her hand tightly. Her heart was hammering fast against his. Riddhima's face was ducked into his neck, as her long hair covered Armaan's face.

Armaan's heart skipped a beat as Riddhima fell on him, his arm automatically encircled her waist. He smelled her hair enjoying the smell, as they smelled like springtime.

Riddhima opened her eyes and moved her head away looking at Armaan. They could see each other's eyes even in the darkness. Armaan slowly cupped Riddhima's face with his right hand as his left hand was around her waist. Riddhima shuddered feeling his fingers slowly caressing her red rosy cheeks making them turn crimson red.

Riddhima's green eyes were locked into his icy blue eyes, communicating with eachother. Armaan's gaze dropped from her on her rosy petals that were parted a bit. Riddhima followed his eyes and looked at his manly lips. The urge to kiss the day lights out of each other was really high.

Without thinking or saying anything, Riddhima closed her eyes tilting her head a bit sideways. Their noses brushed each other and Armaan closed his eyes feeling Riddhima's breath on his lips.

Just in a few seconds, she placed her lips over his, grabbing his lower lip by hers and slowly sucking it. Armaan smiled at both of their mouths moulded into each other.

Armaan's grip got tighter on her waist. He started to responding to kiss biting her lips asking for entrance into her mouth. Riddhima immediately parted her lips letting him plunge in his tongue inside her mouth tasting every corner of her mouth.

Both were kissing each other madly pouring out their love. Both of their tongues fought for dominance. Riddhima had forgotten about her anger and attitude towards him, all she wanted to down now was kiss him forgetting everything.

"Whose there!" The lights turned on and both of jerked away from the kiss. Riddhima's eyes widened and both of them got nervous. Armaan suddenly left her and she fell on the ground on her back making her groan in main.

"Oh I'm so sorry Armaan, I heard some noise so I came outside! I was sleeping so I didn't know when you came home!" Annie apologizing not noticing the situation Armaan and Riddhima were both in.

"Oh Hi Roddhima...whaa.." Annie left her sentence off as she noticed Armaan trying to control his smirk as Riddhima was blushing really heard. She looked everywhere but at Annie and Armaan.

"Ohh...i'm so sorry for interrupting both of you..umm..." Annie awkwardly smiled trying to control her chuckle seeing Armaan and Riddhima's messy hair and swollen lips.

Riddhima couldn't handle the awkward situation anymore so she got up from the floor and straightened her dress running into her room after muttering a goodnight to Annie.