Chapter 28 • Wooing Riddhima Gupta

3 weeks later....

Life continued to move on, business deals came and went, cars got broken and fixed but both, Armaan, and Riddhima were lost thinking about eachother.

After, when Muskaan had told them that Riddhima was in Buffalo, Armaan was all set to drive for six hours to go and apologize. Though Rahul and Muskaan had stopped him.

Riddhima had strictly warned Muskaan that of anyone came after her she'll run away from there too.

**************************

"Riddhima please! Please agree! Why don't you listen? This is going to be the most memorable and adventurous trip of my life!" Muskaan dramatically blabbered over the phone as Riddhima came home just from work.

"Muski! I told you! I don't want to be anywhere near that man!" Riddhima sighed rubbing her forehead as she entered her apartment.

"Awn come on Riddhima! It is your best friend's engagement, and you are not coming! It is my special day!" Muskaan whined over the phone, trying to get her back in New York.

"Muski! Don't you dare manipulate me!  I swear to god! If I see him there, I'll run back here.

"Don't worry! He won't be there! He is in Thailand for some business deal. He'll only be attending our reception." Muskaan said rolling her eyes and crossing her fingers.

Riddhima thought for a while and rubbed her forehead. "I'll think about it!" She said sighing.

"But–" Muskaan's sentence was left in mid-air, as Riddhima cut the call without allowing her to speak.

**********************************

"Oh god! Seriously Dude! She is really angry at you! I think you actually have to bring the stars down for real to make her happy!" Muskaan sighed and threw her phone on the bed as Rahul and Armaan sat on the sofa chairs in Rahul's room.

"Well what did she say? Is she coming or should I kidnap her and imprison her until she forgives me?" Armaan said frowning.

"You idiot! You seriously think by doing all this crap she'll come back to you?" Rahul slapped his head lightly making him frown while Muskaan face palmed.

"Then I should get her drunk and then get her pregnant!" Armaan said getting up and turning towards Rahul.

"You shithole! Don't even think about it!" Muskaan kicked his butt, which ended in him falling on Rahul, both on the ground.  

"Dude I'm not gay! Get off of me!" Rahul screamed horrifyingly.  

Armaan rolled his eyes and got up. He frowned at Muskaan who was glaring lack at him!

"Then what should I do?" Armaan pouted and sat on Rahul's bed.

"Be nice towards her, spend quality time with her, treat her like a queen, WOO HER! Win her!" Muskaan explained to Armaan who scratched his head.

"You know make her feel special!" Muskaan smiled excitingly.

After Muskaan explained a few more ideas to him to woo Riddhima, Armaan looked at them confusingly. Rahul and Muskaan looked at him with their eyes full of hope, wishing that this time everything sorts out!