Chapter 6 • First Kiss

Armaan Mallik's P.O.V

Does she even know how hot she is looking right now?

God I need a cold shower!

She clutched the towel close to her body trying to cover herself while Anaya waved to me smiling.

She is Anaya's swim teacher?

This is gonna be fun!

I smirked and walked slowly towards her taking big steps. She inaudibly gasped and turned around searching for something in the locker.

I cannot resist her.

She is wearing a one piece halter neck light green bathing suit. The waist area was covered with net showing her navel while the rest was plain.

Damn She's hot!

Damn She's hot!

"There you go! Go and change Anaya!" She took Anaya's clothes out and gave it to her when Anaya kissed her cheek and disappeared in a stall to changed.

Now thats when I make my move!

Before she could leave, I yanked her body towards mine, making her wet body collide mine. I pushed her against the wall next to the lockers.

That's it! I can't control myself!

"Arma-" She began but I cut yer off by smacking my lips on her soft rosy ones.

Her eyes widen and she tried to push me away but I held her waist in my firm grip, caressing it with my bare bands.

The net is such a tease on her skin!

I bit her bit her bottom lip causing the blood to flow out of her lips. She let out a soft moan and parted her lips. I slightly tilted my head and shoved my tongue into her mouth. Her hands started to roam on my back, her fingers finding their way to my hair. Our tongues fought for dominance while our hands moved onto each others' body.

I broke the kiss as I felt her fight for breath and as soon as I broke the kiss, she starting breathing heavily which made her look more yummy.

I so want her!

My lips found their way on the path of her long neck. I bit her shoulder blade my lips traveled downwards towards her long neck, savouring the chlorine water droplets on her neck.

Click

She pushed me away as soon as we heard the lock opening and ran away making me come out of trance. I ran a hand through my hair, thinking what happened a few moments ago.

Anaya came dressed and waved a bye to Riddhima who was sitting on the bench near the opposite lockers. She smiled and waved back. Anaya started to go outside, with me following behind. Before exiting the room, I turned back too see her cheeks crimson red and her lips quivering and swollen. I smirked and winked at her when her eyes caught mine, which was returned by a sweet deadly glare.