Chapter 25 • Arjun Jocker

Riddhima's P.O.V.

It has been past five minutes but no one was opening the door. I know she was awake as I could hear the TV on from the inside. Muskaan always kept a key under a carpet in front of her door so I decided to open it with that.

The next I saw shocked me to my wits.
I wish that I hadn't seen it, because what my eyes saw was totally unexpected and unbelievable.

Rahul sitting on the sofa, while Muskaan was cradling on his lap. Now comes the best part: BOTH WERE EATING EACH OTHER'S FACES OUT! Please do note my sarcasm.

I knew Rahul was gonna get along with Muskaan but this fast! Oh god! He does have some wooing skills! I couldn't see anything so I called out both of their names but who am I kidding? Both were so engrossed in their make out session, why would they hear anything. God! Trust me, if there's anything disgusting in this world that would be seeing someone make out! 

Huffing, I walked over to the kitchen and grabbed a wine glass from the kitchen and walked over to the living room. Counting down from three, I dropped the glass which made a loud noise finally breaking them out of their horrifying make out session.

Muskaan and Rahul panicked, and They hurriedly got up. Rahul helped her get up. Rahul looked so embarrased right now and Muskaan looked like her face was just blended with a tomato in a milkshake blender. They looked so funny that I wanted to laugh my ass off, but I decided to show my attitude for sometime. After all, they didn't do justice, hiding everything from me!

"Ahem! You both the killed my virgin eyes!" I glared at them trying to control my laugh seeing their funny faces.

"Look Ridzi I can explain–its not anything like you saw!" Muskaan said embarrassingly trying not turn more red than she already is.

"Yeah yeah I was just day-dreaming— night-dreaming you guys eating each other out right?" I sarcastically joked around making her pout while Rahul just rolled his eyes.

There was an awkward silence for a few minutes and when we heard Muskaan groan.

"Whats wrong?" Rahul and I both worriedly ran towards her as she sat on the couch and grabbed a cushion.

"I'm hungry!" She pouted rubbing her belly. Rahul and I rolled her eyes. Pregnant Women hormones. Rahul groan and walked away taking his phone.

"Where you going?" I asked looking at him. I can't handle a pregnant hormonal Muskaan alone!

"Gonna buy her a McChicken from McDonalds!" Rahul sighed while I looked at him unbelievingly. Muskaan's eyes had a beautiful shine in them.

"Awww honey you know what I'm craving for!" Muskaan cooed.

"Thats the power of true love!" Rahul walked back to us and peck her lips. He smirked at her and the left towards the door.

They had such a perfect relationship. I mean it's kinda hard to except someone get together over night who were not even talk to eachother, but looking at Rahul, I know he is and will be faithful to Muskaan.

Today, looking at them, i don't know why but I felt so jealous of them. I've never felt jealous from Muskaan. She has been my soul sister and I've never felt jealous. I envy her! She has the love of her life when I don't. I never expected my life will be so empty while hers will joy with happiness. We've always dreamt of her happiness together but in the end, she was the one who got it!

"Ridzii!" Muskaan snapped me out of my chain of painful thoughts. "Where are you lost? Come sit!" She tapped the empty seat place next to her.

I smiled and sat next to her. "So how did Mr Rahul Grewal charmed his way to my best friend's heart?" I winked at her making her blush a little.

"Umm..so...the day before yesterday, he came to my apartment and dragged me with him towards his car. I was so furious that the minute we sat in the car I slapped him hard across the face" She said widening her eyes making me laugh.

"Whaaat!!!" I said out loud and started to laugh really hard. My stomach started to hurt from the pain which was cause by laughing to much. "Then what happened??" I asked curiously after both of us controlled our laughs.

"Then he just without saying anything started to drive! He took me to his penthouse which he had decorated really beautifully. You know like with those candles and red roses. Then he confessed his love to me and vowed to always protect our baby and me!" She blushing said while I smiled with tears in my eyes.

Didn't know when, a tear fell from my eye making her frown. I wiped the tear off my face and smiled at her.

"Why are you crying?" Muskaan wiped my tear and frowned at me!

"Would it be wrong if I said I'm jealous?" I whined while Muskaan laughed out loud.

The rest of the night passed with us three talking and eating McDonalds while I teased the couple.

**************************

Ding dong

I squeezed my eyes and tried to adjust the sunlight which my eyes unwillingly welcomed as I opened my eyes.

Ding Dong

Who the hell is dying this early morning. Arghhh I slept so late last night! Unwillingly I got up from the couch and went and opened the door.

What I saw next made my jaw fall on the floor. A hot as hell, devilishly sexy man was standing there dressed in a suit, holding a bouquet of Red Roses. He had a beautiful tall height which was definitely taller than me, probably six feet 'cuz I'm five feet six! No that short but he was real tall! Like Armaan!

Damn he was hot like Armaan, but not hotter than Armaan ofcourse! 

Wait why on earth am I comparing him to Armaan! And who on earth is he! And HOW DARE HE DISTURB MY BEAUTY SLEEP?

"Miss! Are you done checking me out? Because I have someone really important to meet inside!" He said with his Arrogant cocky attitude. Of Course all the hot ones are always arrogant!!!

I rolled my eyes and stepped aside.
"oh hey Arjun!" I turned to see Rahul coming out of Muski's room in his shorts and a tee shirt!

"You know this piece of trash?" I said in a mad voice as he was the reason that caused disturbance in my beauty sleep.

"Yeah he is ARJUN JOCKER! YOUR FIANCÉ!"

What the actual Fudge!

***********************

Hola Amigos!
Ik i'm late but just take this part kinda as a filler. My exams are going on and I won't be free until November 30!

GOOD NEWS!
I WILL BE POSTING AN UPDATE BEFORE NOVEMBER 30, ON MY BIRTHDAY, NOVEMBER 27, JUST A GIFT FROM ME! WITH A LOT OF AR SCENES!!!

Love Y'all
Humaira