Chapter 11 • Realization

Riddhima Gupta's P.O.V

"What are you doing Armaan?" I asked as he pinned me to the glass wall in his office. My hands were pinned above my head with his while his head was dug in my neck.

"Loving you—that I will always do!" He huskily whispered in my neck as his warm breath created havoc on my skin making me shiver. He slowly kissed the crook of my neck, placing feathery kisses making me whimper in pleasure.

"Armaan...leave me" I breathed out as my breath got heavy by his every single kiss. He slowly moved his hand down to my waist, letting my hands free, and gripped it tight making me wince. My body was being dominated by him right now. If it wasn't for the wall support and his hold, I would've fallen on the floor because of my jelly-like knees. Electric shocks were constantly running up and down my spine. His lips slowly traced my jawline while I ran my fingers through his smooth hair.

He dangerously lowered his face to mine and deeply stared in my eyes. His eyes held so much desire and lust which made me lower my eyes in shyness. He put his finger under my chin and made me look up into his eyes.

"I LOVE YOU RIDDHIMA" he whispered on my lips making me smile while my heart summersaulted.

"I LOVE YOU TOO ARMAAN!" I replied jamming my lips with his, taking him into a heated and passionate kiss.

**************

"Riddhimaaaa! Dear wake up!!!" The voice faintly fell in my eyes, making a frown appear on my forehead. I opened my eyes, squinting them as the sunlight shone right in my eyes.

Once my vision got cleared, I rubbed my eyes and sat up on the bed. What I saw next made my jaw drop and tears fell out of my eyes.

Grandmother?

I poked her cheek to check if she was real, and instantly I hugged her, clinging to her.

"I am here na baby! Calm down!" She said as I silently sobbed on her shoulder.

"No grandmother, I hate that bastard! He took me away from you! Just for his own stupid needs!" I said gritting my teeth while thinking how Armaan forced me into all of this.

"Riddhima" she said sternly, "you should be thankful that he took u out of that hell! Riddhima at least get to know him! He is not a bad person!" Grandmother lectured me while I just bowed my head down and stared at my nails as if there was something really interesting there. Now she is actually making me feel guilty.

"Ahem...ladies! Breakfast is ready!" Both of us turned around to look at Armaan who was bare chested and was only wearing 3/4 shorts. He smiled at Grandmother and nodded at me with a neutral face.

Is he mad at me?

I hope he didn't hear me calling him a bastard. I mean yes I am kind of mad at him but he is not that bad. I know I have been very unthankful to him, but still he couldn't have asked me out like a normal guy and not force me into this! Grandmother gave me a think-about-it look, before walking outside holding her walking stick—Wait when did she get a walking stick?

Ignoring all my thoughts, I moved towards the bathroom to freshen up when I saw a beautiful blue summer dress hanging on the door with a note.

'I know you don't have any clothes here so just wear this!'