20: Never Ending

Btw: I will be fast forwarding 1 month In this chapter. Yes I will have a sequel, and it's finna be hectic so be in for a ride 😍

1 month later.....

Kehlani POV

I wake up and see Lucas asleep beside me. I just love to watch him sleep with his beautiful pink lips, and he has the jawline of a movie star. I would kill just to see his face everyday ❤️

Anyways, I wake up and get in the shower, then I brush my teeth and wash my face. Then I get dressed in a pink "Mommy To Be" shirt, with my white distressed Jeggings and white Huraches again. I put my hair in a high bun and I did my makeup. I put on my gold jewelry and put the pink baby bottle case on my iPhone. I walk out the bathroom and I see Lucas wearing a metallic gold baseball cap, pink polo shirt, white pants and white Huraches. And he had on a gold Rolex.

"How did you know what I was going to wear?" I said

" I secretly watched you get your clothes out of your drawers"

"You are a creep." I say.

Then me and him go into the bathroom so he can give me my medicine.

Then we drove to Kehmaria's house.

"Oh so this the nigga from the grocery store? Nigga how are you rich?"

I am a rapper, not overly popular, but I am popular and I do have over 800k followers on Instagram"

"Oh well do you love my sister?"

"Of course! I plan to take care of our child and show him or her love. I promise to stay with her till the end" he added.

"I trust you, but just remember, hurt her and I will break your face!"

"Okay fine" he says, kind of chuckling, but Kehmaria doesn't see what is so funny.

Anyways, we went back to my house and I hear a loud glass breaking sound. Lucas is upstairs taking a shower. I look behind me, and I see a lightskined person in a ski mask with a gun.

I try to scream but the person instantly covers my mouth.

I hear footsteps towards me, and I feel myself getting dragged out of my house and I'm too weak to fight it because I'm focused on keeping my baby alive.

And then everything went black......