12: CRZY

"I go, I go, I go, I go CRAAAAAZY"

Kehlani POV

"Thanks for dropping me off at my house. You are my bestest friend ever."

I gave him a kiss on the cheek and I went inside the house.

As I walked in, I felt a stinging pain in my cheek, I looked to my side, and there was August. He must've hit me.

I punched him in the face, and he kept on punching me until I was weak.

"JACOB HELP!" I screamed out.

On cue, Jacob came in, with a gun pointed at August. (y'all know he dead)

August pulled out his gun and held it up and Jacob. (never-mind nigga damn)

"Hand her the fuck over" Jacob said

August was holding me by my neck, and he pointed the gun at my head.

"Please don't shoot m—" I said while crying hard.

"Shut up little bitch" August said

"Kehlani don't need a man like you. I'm kicking you out the gang. Fuck you nigga. Kehlani need a real ma—"

August had shot Jacob in his chest.

And he walked away like he was the man but everyone knows he not.

"Oh my god!!! Jacob!" I said while running to him."

"Ahhhhhhhhh!" Jacob said out.

No One's POV

Kehlani got a rag and tried to stop the bleeding while carrying him to the car.

No one knew that these might be his final breaths.

She rushed him to the hospital, crying hysterically. Once they got to the hospital, it was almost too late.

Kehlani sat beside his hospital bed, crying, and holding his hand.

"Jacob. I am so sorry this happened to you. You were my first crush ever. Please don't die... I... Love you! I know I didn't show it, but I do. You are an amazing person and I can't bear to see you like this. I just want you to know, that I will always love you."

She waits and waits, and after 4 days, she gives up, and attempts to commit suicide in the ladies bathroom. And Jacob had just got out of the hospital and he was there to save her.

But the only thing that was on Jacob's mind was killing August.

*

Prince POV

I got my glock and I loaded it.  I called up Shoota (Elijah) and Slim (Mike) and we planned how we gon kill August.

Kehlani was asleep at the time and she would be furious if she knew I was plotting on him.

M: So you want me to call him and he can come to the club with "Just me?"
E: Yes Mike he just said that! Listen sometimes
M: Don't forget I will shoot you over petty stuff
J: Guys calm your gay asses down. (A/N; Milijah 😍)

E: Sorry Bae.
M: It's cool, you know I wouldn't shoot you over that.

They kept gazing into each other's eyes, and I smacked them upside the head because I knew they was gon kiss.

M&E: Owww!
J: Y'all need to focus. Then I know August gon think something up, so he gon want someone to come with.... Omg KEHLANI!!!!!
K: Wtf are you calling my name for? And I need to take my medicine.
J: Oh ok

So she takes her medicine and I massage her arm to get her nerves working again.

J: I'm thinking that we can have you go to the club with August and—
K: What The FUCK???? DO YOU WANT ME TO BE KILLED?? IM NOT GOING WITH THAT SERIAL KILLER!!!

J: Mama, if he kill you, just know his death will be horrible, tragic, and slow. And that's why Imma cuff you now.
K: What?
J: Kehlani will you be my girlfriend?
K: Yes Prince, I will be your girlfriend

J: So, hear me out, we're gonna go to the gun range and you are going to learn how to shoot, by yours truly. And then when you go with August, tell him to bring no weapons because you just want the "night to have no violence" you want it to be "our night"
K: so I keep the gun in my purse?
J: Yes, when he sees us *pointing to him, M&E* come around the corner, you shoot him in his heart.

K:Aren't we gonna get arrested?
J: No, because police aren't "allowed" to come over there
K:hmmm, so I have to pretend I love him, go out on a "date" to the strip club, just to shoot the shit out of him?
J: Yes.

I was still massaging her arm and I kissed her forehead.

J: Your gonna be fine
K: I have a gun, so you know.
J: well your gonna have to go to his house and stay there for like two days
K: so when should I go over there
J: Right now.

Here we go.

Kehlani POV

I drive over to his house and I'm like

"Let's get it, let's go"

So I walk to his door, ring the doorbell and wait for him to answer.

"Hey August! I missed you im sorry, Jacob is a complete Jerk!!!!" I said lying through my teeth.

He picked me up and he took me upstairs, kissing me with his blinding teeth. I'm trying not to give in but he is too overpowering. He threw me on the bed and kissed down to my belly button ring and he knows that makes me weak. I could hold much longer, then he removed my pants then my panties and then—

"Please I don't want it now."

"Yes you do. Stop playing."

Mane. He knows me too well.

"No I don't. I can't right now"

"I don't care"

"Wait, What OH FUCK!"

He slid in with no warning. His dick is so fucking hard in my pussy.

He fucked me hard like it was punishment, and he pulled out on time.

I went to the bathroom and texted Prince.

BabyBoy 😍😘: What's up, everything going kinda good?

LaniBaby💦💕: Well, he just fucked me

BabyBoy 😍😘: I was afraid of that. Did he fucking pull out?

LaniBaby💦💕: Yes, and I can tell your upset. I'll make it up to you. 😏

BabyBoy 😍😘: I love you, and I can't wait 💦😏

LaniBaby 💦💕: I love you my Princey!!!!

Let's see what tomorrow brings. Here we go.

Please help me surpass my goal of 70 followers and 800 reads! And please comment more on my story!!!! Thx and I love you!!! 💕💕💕💕💕💕